The Winnebago Revel 4×4 was designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function-driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, and snap in screens for fresh air circulation all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
The Winnebago Revel has Automotive Quality Insulation and R-Values. Watch THIS VIDEO to find out the insulation in the roofs, sidewalls and floor and will review R-Values as well.
Winnebago Industries has partnered up with the same component manufacturers that General Motors, Mercedes Benz and The Ford Motor Company has used, using Automotive Grade Foam Insulation. This insulation has an R-rating of 4.4 per sq inch so it won’t settle as you are going off-road or off the grid. It also does not maintain odor and is built to provide the same R-value for the lifetime of the vehicle. This insulation meets automotive fire and safety standards. The insulation is engineered for noise reduction and thermal insulation and is not susceptible to moisture retention or mold.
- .37mm foam is CNC cut by a water jet to precisely form the openings in the body of the base of the vehicle.
- The interior of the walls have ABS plastic panels spaced 19mm from the inner surface of the van walls.
- These panels have 19mm of insulation bonded to them
- The inner wall panels form a vapor barrier to prevent drafts from the outer skin of the RV from reaching the occupants.
BODY FLARE CONSTRUCTION
- The flared areas in the bedroom/gear garage are double-walled.
- These panels have 19mm of insulation bonded to them.
- The inner wall panels form a vapor barrier to prevent drafts from the outer skin of the van from reaching the occupants.
DUAL PANE ACRYLIC AWNING WINDOWS
- Engineered in Europe for hot and cold weather RV use.
- Aluminum frame system includes a frost break.
- Integrated reflective shade system with fly screens provide additional insulation value.
- Top-hinge design allows usage in light rain.
- Plywood and EPS foam laminate
- Solid feeling floor
- Good screw retention
- Provide a thermal break between the interior and the floor of the RV
WATER TANK INSULATION
- The Revel uses a double-wall roto-molded water tank system.
- The void between the inner and outer walls is filled with 19mm automotive grade insulation.
- Glycol lines returning form the interior coach heat exchangers are routed through the fresh water tank enclosure and then around the gray tank dump area on their way back to the heating unit.
To Find out more about the Winnebago Revel CLICK HERE.
To see Winnebago Revels in-stock CLICK HERE.
Call Lichtsinn RV Today to find out more about the Winnebago Revel and the Insulation and R-value you can expect from this true Winnebago 4×4!