The Winnebago Travato and the Winnebago Solis each provide a number of great off-grid features, including the generator that is available in select floorplans in each.
Winnebago was the first manufacturer in the industry to use Onan’s new Quiet Generator, which is about 10 decibels quieter than previous models. The Winnebago Travato 59G | 59K and the Winnebago Solis 59PX were the first products in the RV industry to use this revolutionary new generator.
Some RVers may choose Lithium for its quiet performance, for those that are conscientious about your impact on the environment yet don’t want to make the investment in Lithium, the Quiet Onan 2800i Generator is a great option.
Features and Benefits
- Computer-Controlled variable speed operation matches engine speed to load demand, minimizing noise level and vibration.
- High power quality with inverted electrical output for sensitive RV loads.
- Increased oil capacity, reduced oil consumption, low oil shutdown switch, high oil temperature sensor, allows for no required oil checks between recommended oil changes.
- Quietest generator sets of its size.
- Completely enclosed with muffler
- Engine is larger at 252 cc vs. previous 217cc
- Engine speed is 2,445 to 2,900 RPM versus previous 3,600 RPM.
- Listed weight is down from 125 to 110 pounds.
- Reduced fuel consumption:
- No load — 0.14 Gal/h (0.53 L/h
- Half load — 0.21 Gal/h (0.79 L/h)
- Full load — 0.46 Gal/h (1.74 L/h)
- 3-year limited warranty
Operating Temperature Range LP (ambient air temperature measurement)
Low = 0 degrees Fahrenheit
High = 120 degrees Fahrenheit
Generator Set Performance
2800i Generator set will start and run one 13500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner (15.5 Amps or less) plus 600-watt base load with an additional 300-watts of power available. This Generator should be able to power an efficient air conditioner at about 0.2 gallons per hour, or 5 hours on one gallon. At night, since A/Cs rarely operate 100% duty cycle, the generator should power a typical energy efficient RV A/C all night with about 2.0 gallons of gas or less.
Testing for RV Application
- Tested at extremes of temperature -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit for starting and operation
- Tested in high humidity conditions
- Tested in salt spray conditions
- Tested in heavy airborne dust conditions
- Meets applicable U.S. EPA and California Emissions standards.
Call a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant today to find out more about the Cummins RV Generator Onan QG 2800i model in the Winnebago Travato and Winnebago Solis Today.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: