The Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion provide luxury, quality and innovation in a compact Class C RV. The View and Navion are built on the innovative fuel-efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter chassis and include contemporary European styling. With upscale details throughout, the View and Navion offer the freedom to live large in a compact coach.
The Winnebago View and Navion models allow you to travel for longer periods of time with the Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus tankless water heater, on-demand water pump, (2) 100W solar panel/battery charger with controller, Group 31 RV batteries, and the 2,000W pure sine wave DC/AC inverter. To extend your off-grid travel further you can add the optional Lithium Ion-Smart Batteries.
The View and Navion are powered by the fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis with 3.0 L 6-cylinder providing 188-hp and a turbo-diesel engine with 7G -Tronic automatic transmission with grade braking. These models also include a 220-amp. alternator, hydraulic brakes w/ABS and stylized aluminum wheels. The View and Navion include a Trailer Hitch6 with 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector to comfortably accommodate your tow vehicle.
Travel in comfort with peace of mind with the numerous safety features found on the View and Navion. The diesel-powered Mercedes-Benz® VS30 Sprinter chassis includes the following advanced safety features:
- Power Assist Steering w/Tilt Wheel – The touch steering wheel controls on the wheel of the View and Navion are touch sensitive controls for instrument cluster and infotainment system controls. This is similar to a smart phone interface and responds to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
- DISTRONIC PLUS (adaptive cruise control) – In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – If you are ever to unintentionally drift or leave your designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist will immediately alert you.
- Active Braking Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns you and if necessary, will brake for you. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians.
- Hill Start Assist – Hill Start Assist helps you when pulling away forwards or in reverse on an uphill gradient. It holds the RV for a short time after you have removed your foot from the brake pedal.
- Crosswind Assist – Crosswind Assist can detect track offset caused by strong crosswind gusts to help you to stay in your lane. A sudden track offset of your View or Navion can cause improper steering reactions.
- Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout your travels, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic Sign Assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – ATTENTION ASSIST® is a Mercedes-Benz exclusive technology that monitors your driving habits while on the road and will make small adjustments to ensure your and others’ safety. ATTENTION ASSIST® uses highly advanced sensors to make adjustments to correct driving errors, which helps to keep you safe no matter where you’re headed.
- Rain Sensor with Integrated Wet Wiper System
- LED High Performance Headlights – The headlights found on the View and Navion improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the vehicle’s overall aesthetic with a sleek front-end design.
- Airbags – The Winnebago View and Navion chassis also includes three sets of safety airbags located in the front, window and thorax pelvis area.
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis also features the MBUX touchscreen multimedia infotainment system which includes intelligent voice control, navigation, a Wi-Fi hotspot, rear color camera and more. Make trips in your View or Navion more enjoyable with the Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
Combining freedom with comfort, the Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion provide an unparalleled Class C experience. When you want to cruise in comfort on the Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis with the latest in technology and luxury, the Winnebago View or Winnebago Navion, Class C diesel RVs, are ready to hit the road with you.
Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: