The Winnebago Vita is back! The new Vita is built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Chassis and includes more standard features than ever before! The Vita is perfectly sized and offers updated décor, enhanced amenities and a host of best-in-class features so you can enjoy longer, more comfortable stays. The Vita is available in one floorplan, the Vita 24P.
The Winnebago View and Navion are also built on the Mercedes Benz Sprinter VS30 Chassis. The View and Navion showcase boundless freedom combined with upscale comfort featuring luxurious details and features throughout. The Winnebago View and Navion are available in 3 floorplans, the 24D, 24J, and the 24V.
Each year at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz. Since the Vita was reintroduced a common question we receive is “What is the difference in the Winnebago Vita and the Winnebago View and Navion?
The first thing you’ll notice about the difference in the Winnebago Vita vs. the Winnebago View and Navion is the price tag. The Winnebago Vita provides $26,500 in retail savings compared to the Winnebago View and Navion. Below we’ll review what makes up that price difference.
- The Winnebago Vita measures 13” shorter than the View and Navion. The Vita measures 24’5” in length while the View and Navion measure 25’6” in length. A majority of this additional length in the View and Navion can be found in the driver side seating/dining areas and the passenger side kitchens.
- The shorter length of the Vita, provides more OCCC than the View and Navion on the same chassis.
- The Vita has a 1,000-watt pure sine wave inverter while the View and Navion have a 2,000-watt pure sine wave inverter.
- The Winnebago Vita has 42 cu. ft. of exterior storage capacity while the View and Navion have 30-43 cu. ft. dependent on floorplan.
- The Vita has Hardwood Cabinetry made by Winnebago Industries while the Winnebago View and Navion have custom Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry with lighted soft close drawers and accent lighting.
- The Vita has a 6-gallon LP water heater with an electronic ignition while the View and Navion have the Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus On-Demand tankless hot water heater.
- The Vita has a full-time rear queen-sized bed with WinnSleep technology while the View and Navion floorplans have differing bed configurations dependent on floorplan. The 24D Floorplan has powered Murphy+ Bed with a Euro-suspension system and gel foam topper that can be raised during the day to allow access to additional sofa seating. The 24J floorplan has a rear corner bed with a foam mattress and allows for access to the large storage area below the bed. And finally, the 24V floorplan includes rear twin sized beds with foam mattresses that can convert into one large bed with the Flex Bed System with access to storage beneath.
- The Vita has a 3-burner gas range top with folding glass cover while the View and Navion have a 2-burner induction and LP range cooktop combination.
- The Vita slideout measures 36”x177” while the View and Navion 24D slideout (the floorplan most similar to the Vita) measures 29”x159”.
As you can see, there are many differences in the Winnebago Vita vs. the Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion! Call a Lichtsinn RV Consultant today to find out more about the new 2024 Winnebago Vita and its sister coaches the Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion to help determine which model might be right for you.
Information current as of 5/2023
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: