The Winnebago Adventurer is now equipped with the new Ford F53 chassis as well as the latest in interior refinements. The Adventurer is packed with user friendly features and more value than ever before. If you prefer a gas coach but want diesel level amenities at a terrific value, the Adventurer is built for you! The Winnebago Adventurer user friendly features begin on its exterior.
The Top 12 Exterior Features in the Winnebago Adventurer
- Ford F53 Chassis with the 7.3L V8 engine, TorqShift Hydro-Boost System power brakes, 4-wheel ABS, 210-amp. Alternator (27N, 29B, 30T floorplans) or the 7.3L V8 engine, TorqShift Hydro-Max System power brakes, 4-wheel ABS, 210-amp. Alternator (35F, 36Z.)
- Winnebago’s Exclusive SuperStructure surrounds the cab with a strong, durable support system delivering industry-leading safety and security.
- Leveling System with automatic hydraulic leveling jacks.
- Wheels Stainless Steel wheel liners (27N, 29B, 30T) and stylized aluminum wheels (35F, 36Z.)
- Full-Body Paint including 4 exterior color options with chrome mirrors, a premium high-gloss fiberglass skin and a protective front mask to protect the paint finish.
- Powered Patio Awning with LED Lighting.
- Slam-Catch Handles on the compartment doors allow convenient opening and closing of lighted storage compartments.
- Exterior Compartments that house holding tanks are heated and closed off.
- Exterior Entertainment Center including 32” HDTV, two speakers, DVD player, AM/FM radio (NA 30T.)
- Dual-Pane Thermo Windows are more energy efficient to enhance heating and cooling.
- A/C including a front A/C with 15,000 BTUs with a heat pump and a rear A/C 13,500 BTU unit.
- Custom Holding Tanks improve weight distribution and handling and increase storage space. The holding tank fittings are spin-welded for water-tight connections. The TrueLevel sonar holding tank level sensors won’t corrode like in-tank sensors.
Whether you’re looking for additional sleeping space, more storage solutions, or just more luxury, you are sure to be pleased with the Adventurer!
Call a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Adventurer!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: