The all-new, all-weather Winnebago Solis is as versatile as it is affordable, whether you’re cruising beachside or camping slope side. The Solis is chock full of unique features that enable your adventures and passions regardless of what they are.
Watch our video on the TOP FEATURES IN A WINNEBAGO SOLIS
- Pop Top – The most striking feature on the Winnebago Solis’ is the easy-to-use Pop-Top. This is Winnebago’s first entry into pop-top campervans and the pop-top in the Winnebago Solis is made with durable fiberglass and raises with hinges and gas springs making it easy to raise. The loft in the pop-top has comfortable sleeping for 2 on top of the popular Froli Sleep System. The Solis also features full electricity in the poptop area with lights and outlets. To operate the pop-top release the safety catch on both sides and then release the clamp, a half turn on both sides. Then with a bit of effort, push the pop-top up until the gas shocks takeover. The ladder to access the pop-top is stored above the cab. It comes in two pieces – the top half has hooks and the halves are slide together then the over center latches hold the two halves together. The pop top space has zippered window covers that can be rolled up and Velcroed into place. To bring the top down, you’ll notice there are two red tabs on either side of the pop top. They’re used to pull the canvas in as you pull the top downs. In calm weather conditions you shouldn’t need them. But they will be useful in more windy conditions. So to lower the top, grab the two straps, pull them down and ensure the canvas comes inside and give it one extra tug to get the latch into place, half turn, then the primary clip is engaged. The safety strap will clip into place and then that side is secure. Do the same on the other side.
- Rear Desk Work Station/ Murphy+ Bed- The Winnebago Solis offers a flexible interior layout. In the rear is a movable rear desk workstation. This allows for Solis owners to have a unique workstation with a great view through the rear screens. To operate the desk release the barrel catch and lower the folding leg as you lower the table. The table may be slid closer to the galley to be used as an extra prep surface, or you may lift it up and reset it towards the rear of the van so you can enjoy the views from the back of the van. To return the table to its original position, make sure the table is ahead of the crossbar on the bed, fold the leg as you’re raising the bed, fold the leg as your raising the table, and use a barrel catch to secure the table in its location. And when it’s time to go to bed – the Murphy+ Bed System can be lowered to provide additional sleeping space.
- Rear Annex – The Winnebago Solis is equipped with a space extending Rear Annex. The Annex provides additional living space and includes a hanging rod and privacy curtain.
- Innovative Storage – The Winnebago Solis features innovative storage so you and your guests can bring everything you need to enjoy your adventures.
- Integrated Blackout Window Treatments and Sliding Door/Rear Door Screen- Stay cool in the Solis without an A/C with the integrated side and rear screen door. The side screen door is attached by a strong magnet, so you can open it without having to unzip or slide a finicky screen door. The rear screen door is a full blackout screen with zippered window to provide great airflow to the coach. The integrated window treatments are similar to the rear and side screen door with blackout capabilities.
- Water Tank Monitor System with Water Waste Button- The Solis uses a sight glass to read the level of the fresh water tank. It is located on the face of the galley cabinet. It’s back lit providing a nice nightlight and also allows you to see the level of water in the fresh water tank. The Solis comes equipped with Winnebago’s Eco Hot System. What that system does is flush all of the cold water from your hot water lines and routes it back to your freshwater tank. To use the system, with your water pump turned on and your water heater in operation. Go to the valve on the face of the galley, count to six and turn it back to normal. While you’ve had the valve turned on you’ll hear the pump run ad when you turn it back to normal, the pumps should stop. You will now have hot water at all of your fixtures without wasting any freshwater.
- 3-Point Seat Belts– A new feature in the Winnebago Solis is the automotive-grade seating with three-point seat belts. These provide guests the option to bring more people and travel more safely.
- Slam Latching System for Cabinets- the Slam latching system and the upper cabinet faces are made from a highly durable laminate that will withstand all of your adventures. The Slam latching system is highly rugged and will work well for Rvers on the go.
- Flooring- The Winnebago Solis was designed for adaptable adventure from ski slope to surfside. The heavy-duty vinyl flooring throughout will assist guests in their adventure. It is highly durable and easy to clean. It will be easy for you to clean out the sand, snow, or anything else you encounter in your adventures.
- Heated Wet Bath with Cassette Toilet – The Winnebago Solis comes equipped with a heated Wet Bath with a Cassette Toilet so there is no need to connect to a dump station.
- Flexible Solar Power – The Winnebago Solis comes equipped with a 220-Watt Flexible Solar Panel to provide Off-Grid Power. The one panel system is fitted to the top of the Pop-Top Roof for a sleek look and allows you to use your Solis without relying on electrical hookups or a generator for power.
- Premium All Season Insulation and Plumbing – The Winnebago Solis is equipped with All-Season Insulation and Plumbing which helps extend your camping season. Keep the sounds of the road out and the weather at bay with the floor to ceiling insulation, zipped air barrier window coverings and interior coach waterlines.
See our Winnebago Solis inventory here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Introducing the NEW Winnebago Solis
Winnebago Solis Makes Curbed’s Best Camper Vans of 2019 List
Winnebago’s Class B Van Lineup: Winnebago Solis, Travato, Revel and Boldt