The View and Navion received a complete interior and exterior restyling in 2020 along with an updated chassis from Mercedes-Benz. With new upscale details throughout, the View and Navion offer the freedom to live large in a compact coach. Combining freedom with comfort, this vehicle has been completely redesigned for an unparalleled Class C experience. Learn about the top 12 new features in the 2020 Winnebago View 24J.
WATCH OUR VIDEO ON THE TOP 12 NEW FEATURES IN THE WINNEBAGO VIEW 24J
- VS30 Mercedes Benz Chassis – The new View and Navion are powered by the innovative, fuel-efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto. The VS30 chassis comes with a 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel, 325-lb. ft. of torque or power, and a Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking. You can learn more about the VS30 chassis here.
- 2,000-watt Inverter vs. 1,000-watt – In 2020, Winnebago upgraded the View to include a 2,000-watt inverter. In previous years, the View came standard with a 1,000-watt inverter. The inverter in the View powers safely powers the electronics in the vehicle.
- Larger Group 31 vs. Group 24 Batteries – In 2020, Winnebago increased the off-the-grid capabilities of the View by adding dual group 31 RV batteries.
- MBUX Entertainment System – The MBUX system is both an infotainment and multi-media system that can be activated by voice controls. Similar to Amazon’s Alexa or Apple’s Siri, the MBUX system is activated by a driver stating, in natural language, “Hey Mercedes.” The MBUX system is powered through artificial intelligence, so it is able to learn about the users driving preferences and create a better, more tailored experience for the driver. MBUX will learn your preferences and present them to you through a suggestions panel. In addition to voice command, the MBUX system is accessed through the 10″ widescreeen touch screen in the cockpit that offering built in navigation, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Users can control the MBUX infotainment center through the new touch screen buttons located on the leather-wrapped steering wheel. The cockpit also offers wireless charging for cell phones and devices.
- Hybrid Cooktop – The new Winnebago View and Navion feature a hybrid cooktop with one dedicated induction cooktop and one dedicated gas cooktop. Having a gas cooktop will allow you to cook your meals while dry camping, and an induction cooktop allows for more energy efficient cooking.
- Deeper Slideout Increasing from 20″ to 30″ – The increased slideout depth allowed for the new, large U-Shaped lounge with flip-up ottomans.
- Larger Dinette Area Window – The deeper slideout also allowed for a larger window above the dinette. The larger window brings more light inside the coach and provides better views of the driver’s side.
- Lighted In Drawer Cabinets – In the 2020 Winnebago View and Navion – lighting was added to the drawers to improve the aesthetics of the drawers and to allow users to see the contents of the drawers in the dark.
- TV Cabinet Roof Access Port – New to the 2020 Winnebago View is the roof access port located in the cabinet behind the TV. This port gives owners direct access to their roofs if they want to mount a satellite, cell phone booster or any other technology. This port allows owners to customize their electronic set up and upgrade it easily throughout their ownership.
- TV Cabinet Recessed Paper Towel Holder – Winnebago added several space saving features in the Winnebago View and Navion including a recessed paper towel holder. This gives owners countertop space for where a traditional paper towel holder would have been stored.
- Additional Pantry and Exterior Storage – With the deeper slideout, Winnebago was able to add an additional pantry and exterior storage compartment that wasn’t in previous model years.
- Modern Vanity and Vanity Sink – In the 2020 Winnebago View 24J, a new more modern rectangle shaped sink was added to the vanity which also got an update.
See our Winnebago View and Navion Inventory Here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
5 Reasons Why the Winnebago View and Navion Are Great RVs
7 Reasons why the Winnebago View is Better than the Tiffin Wayfarer
Featured Floorplan: Winnebago View 24D