Are you or someone you care for an #Overlander at heart? #Overland RVs combine off-roading and camping into one great RV adventure. The RV provides the #Overlander with self-sufficient travel over rugged, remote terrain in search of new or previously visited destinations with exploration and discovery as the primary goal.
Winnebago offers a number of RVs that fulfill the #Overlander’s desire for adventure including the Winnebago Revel, Winnebago EKKO, Winnebago Travato, Winnebago Solis, Winnebago Era and Winnebago Boldt.
We have compiled the top 15 items to get yourself or that special #Overland RV owner in your life.
- CASSETTE TOILET – The Winnebago Revel, Winnebago Solis 59P | 59PX and the Winnebago EKKO each include a cassette toilet. This allows you to easily dump your waste, without having to be dependent on an RV dump station. While these models each include a single cassette, an additional cassette allows you to extend your stays for longer periods without having to dump your waste.
- Americanizer – The Americanizer can be used for RVs that include a Thetford cassette or portable toilet. It allows you to easily dump portable toilets and cassettes into an RV dump station. It has an easy to grip barrel, even with gloved hands. It is designed so that waste doesn’t flow through the adapter.
- LSP PACKAGE – The exclusive Lichtsinn Storage and Power Package (LSP) is available on the Winnebago Revel and combines the GLSS system by CAVans with an additional 320 amp-hour lithium-ion battery. The additional battery, when paired with the standard included 320 amp-hour battery in the Revel, provides a total of 8,266 watt-hours. In addition (2) rear power switches are added so you can easily turn off either battery individually.
- LUNO AIR MATTRESS – The inflatable LUNO front air mattress can be added to all Winnebago Class B Camper Vans as well as the Winnebago EKKO. The air mattress inflates in just a few minutes with the rechargeable cordless pump, to create a comfortable sleeping surface for one small adult, child or pet. It’s built with durable fabric and packs down conveniently for easy storage while not in use.
- ADDITIONAL SOLAR – Additional Solar power may be added to your RV roof (dependent on space constraints) or you may decide to bring portable solar panels along for additional solar power.
- SURGE GUARD – A surge guard provides total electrical protection in your RV from faulty park power and other electrical issues inside your RV. The surge guard offers full 30-Amp, 120-Volt protection and is weather resistant with a secure locking ring.
- WEATHER TECH MAT – Weather Tech Mats are custom made for your RV. The WeatherTech Floor Liner accurately and completely lines the interior floor covering giving absolute interior protection. The WeatherTech Floor Liner lines the interior floor covering up the front, back and even the sides of your RV’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A Lichtsinn RV parts consultant can help you find the Weather Tech Mats specific to your #Overland RV.
- weBoost Drive Reach RV Cell Signal Booster – Drive Reach RV Cell Signal Booster is a powerful multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster for all RV classes. It’s designed to reach cell towers at distances up to 74% farther than the weBoost Drive X RV. weBoost Drive Reach is 5G ready, so weBoost boosters will work for the next decade and beyond.
- Winegard ConnecT 2.0 – Stay connected on the road with the ConnecT 2.0 mobile hotspot Internet solution for your #Overland RV. The ConnecT 2.0 links to nationwide 4G LTE for reliable, uninterrupted, in-motion and stationary coverage while traveling. Keep mobile devices, smart TVs/speakers, gaming systems, and computers connected to 4G/WiFi with a reliable connection, faster speeds and expanded coverage.
- Zero-G Drinking Hose – The flexible 25’ Zero-G lightweight drinking hose allows you to compactly store your drinking hose when not in use. It is kink, abrasion, leak and puncture resistant and remains flexible even in cold weather.
- Water Pressure Regulator – This valve allows you to adjust the water pressure coming from the main water line into your RV. This valve lowers the pressure to a safe level before the water reaches any plumbing fixtures inside your RV and causes damage.
- In-Line Water Filter – A water filter reduces the particulates in your drinking water, removes any chlorine taste and improves the taste and odor of your drinking water. Your RV water filter will last about 3-6 months with light use depending on water quality. Remember to change your filter regularly.
- Spare Tire Carrier – A Lichtsinn RV parts consultant can help you find a Spare Tire Carrier or other exterior storage accessory item specific to your #Overland RV. (n/a on the Winnebago EKKO)
- METAL VALVE STEMS – Metal valve stems allow for easy access to your tires. Each extension allows you to easily check tire pressure and add air to your tires if needed.
- Lichtsinn RV Gift Certificate – If you’re unsure what to buy the #Overlander in your life, a Lichtsinn RV Gift Certificate, available in any increment, can ensure you have the perfect gift for loved one.
Whether shopping for yourself, or someone special on your list this year, contact a Lichtsinn RV Parts Consultant to find out more about the top 15 items for the #Overlander from Lichtsinn RV.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: