Winnebago made some significant changes to the Winnebago Travato for 2021. These updates make the already popular and #vanlife friendly Travato even better equipped for all your adventures off the road.
Watch our video reviewing the Top Changes in the 2021 Winnebago Travato here.
- Upgraded automotive grade insulation in the roof and walls for improved thermal break and acoustic insulation
- Sumo springs, front and rear increase ride height and improve stability
- Roll up side screen door is made to take a beating while providing reliable insect protection. The innovative magnetic closure allows hands free egress and helps keep bugs out
- New ultra-quiet Coleman MACH 10 NDQ air conditioner with interior shroud that includes directional vents, Bluetooth app control, built in thermostat and auto mode that turns the blower fan off when the compressor is not running. This new AC also significantly reduces power draw.
- Updated Colorado Carefree awning with faster drive motor to reduce the potential for wind damage and Bluetooth control to make it easier to operate and control lighting
- New wider running boards with non-skid rubber tread pattern include ground effects lighting and new pet leash or bicycle security tie out brackets
- Ram mount aluminum tracks under overhead for easy mounting of accessories
- New Anything Keepers, or drop down mesh storage bins for convenient storage of smartphones, tablets, books and glasses over the beds
- Connectivity roof access port provides a path to route wiring for easy installation of external antennas such as satellite, WiFi or cellular boosters