We recently held our monthly webcast on the National Park Foundation Travato from Winnebago. In our webcast, our viewers chat in their questions and Ron Lichtsinn answers them live. Here are our top questions from the National Park Foundation Limited Edition Travato.
Winnebago has just announced a limited extension of the National Park Foundation Travato. The National Park Foundation Travato features exterior full body paint, high performance wheels, and an advanced Volta Power Systems Pure3 Energy Management System, which includes 48 volt automotive grade lithium batteries, providing up to 11,600 watt hours hours of energy, a 33 percent increase vs standard Volta Power Systems, a 58V alternator, 3,600 watt pure sine inverter, and solar power, plus you will receive all of the mid year 2020 running line change improvements to the Travato!
WATCH OUR LIVE WEBCAST ON THE NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION TRAVATO HERE.
- What is the difference between the two runs of National Park Foundation Edition Travatos? The only difference in the two runs is the deluxe exterior graphics options. In the first run, there was Copper Canyon and Amber Yellow and in the current run there is Martini Green and Light Gray. All of the other specifications and features are exactly the same.
- Will there be more than 2 runs of these? We have been told by Winnebago there will not be another run of the NPF Travatos.
- Does the Portable Solar Panel have a Special Storage Location? There is not a dedicated storage location for the portable solar panel. It can be stored wherever you would like it – the panel is extremely light weight.
- Can the additional solar panel be added to the roof? The additional solar panel is portable and intended to be used with the portable solar port on the side of the van.
- Will the portable solar panel fit above the upper storage area in the cab? We tested this and it works perfectly to store the panel. Thank you to the viewer for the suggestion.
- What are the Sumo Springs? SumoSprings have been a fan favorite of Travato owners for several years, and now they are offered as a standard feature. SumoSprings are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free and are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate.
- What changed in the state-of-charge gauge? The State-of-Charge gauge was changed in 2020 and was reconfigured to show remaining usable energy.
- Does Lichtsinn RV have photos/videos available of the new exterior? Yes, we have complete photos and video available of the new exterior and the interior on the National Park Foundation Travato. You can see the photos/videos of the Travato 59KL here and the Travato 59GL here.
- Can the Anything Keeper drop down shelves be retrofitted to an older Travato? Yes, the Anything Keepers can be retrofitted to fit an older Travato.
- What are the warranties on the NPF Travato? The Volta battery system has an 8 year warranty on the battery, the appliances will have a 1-3 year warranty depending on the appliance manufacturer, the Ram ProMaster Chassis has a 5 year/60,000 mile on powertrain and a 3 year/36,000 miles on the chassis. Winnebago offers a 1-year/15,000 mile fit and finish warranty. Lichtsinn RV offers various extended service contracts to protect your Travato after the standard warranties expire.
- What kind of roof storage options are there? The Summit Rack system on the Travato can hold several different aftermarket storage boxes as well as anything you want to mount on the roof.
- What are the interior options in the Travatos? The National Park Foundation Travatos come with the Mecca Beige interior fabrics and High Gloss Macchiato Tecnoform cabinetry. This is the same interior offerings in the Travato 59K, 59KL, 59G, and 59GL.
- Where are the heating pads for the Volta Power Systems and are they automatic? The heating pads for the Volta Power Systems are located in the battery box.
- Can the 4th lithium cell be added to a Travato 59GL or 59KL? Yes, this can be added. However, it is a difficult process and will most likely expensive. If guests are comparing the Pure 3 Travato with the additional lithium to the cost of a National Park Foundation Travato it is likely the National Park Foundation Travato is less expensive.
- What is the availability of the NPF Travato? Winnebago only made 100 of the National Park Foundation Travatos and over 75% are sold. To get the most up-to-date availability of the National Park Travato please call a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant at 1-800-343-6255.
See our National Park Foundation Travato Inventory Here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Blog Posts You May Like:
Top 10 Features of the National Park Foundation Travato
Limited Edition National Park Foundation Travato – 100 More Available