A Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is a device that monitors tire pressure and alerts you if a tire issue occurs. Your tires are an important part of your RV, you can not only ruin a trip with an unexpected tire blowout, you will also be looking at spending a great deal of money.
An RV is a 15 to 25 ton vehicle traveling around 65 MPH…The RV, its driver, its passengers and everything else inside the RV is literally riding on it’s wheels. A TPMS provides alerts for tire issues. The main cause for a blow-out is under or over-inflated tires. A tire pressure monitoring system will allow it’s user to be warned of such conditions, helping them to avoid a blow-out. TPMS that provide temperature warnings can also provide an early warning of issues such as locked brakes.
TireMinder® is the #1 Tire Pressure Monitoring System in North America. TireMinder® is a great TPMS solution for your RV, MotorHome, 5TH Wheel, Motor Coach, Trailer, and more. With its easy to program interface and fantastic customer support, it’s no wonder why Motor Home & Trailer Life magazines reader’s voted TireMinder® #1 for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems 3 years in a row.
A TireMinder® TPMS monitors both pressure and temperature, has an advanced early alert warning system, comes with a signal booster, monitors tires while in motion or stationary and can be setup in less than 15 minutes. The TireMinder® is a great way to protect you and your RV on the road, while maintaining an easy-to-use user interface that anyone can pick up and use.
A TireMinder® TPMS has a comprehensive alert structure to help find and warn of tire issues.
Every 6 seconds, TireMinder® will search for the following parameters:
- If a tire loses 15% below the baseline pressure, TireMinder® will alert low pressure.
- If a tire loses 20% above the baseline pressure, TireMinder® will alert high pressure.
- If a tire loses 3 PSI or more in 2 minutes or less, TireMinder® will alert a rapid leak.
- If a tire loses 6 PSI or more in 10 minutes or less, TireMinder® will alert a slow leak.
- If a tire’s temperature rises to or above 167’F, TireMinder® will alert a high temperature.
TireMinder® TPMS includes a booster in every kit! The wireless air waves can become congested and the signals start to drop. If your TPMS signal drops…then you won’t get a signal! TireMinder® prevents this by providing a signal booster in every kit.
THE TireMinder® A1A
With a large, beautiful display, the TireMinder® A1A tire pressure monitoring system is engineered to be a simple, yet powerful tool for monitoring tire conditions, no matter where the road takes you.
The TireMinder® A1A allows you to sit back and relax, winding through all of the hidden paths, while knowing your vehicle is in good hands.
The A1A features straightforward visual alerts, as well as powerful audible alerts, with easy to understand icons to know exactly what type of issue is occurring and where. From boat trailer to coach, the A1A monitors up to 22 tire positions, at up to 232 PSI, covering “all that you haul.” Each one of those positions also updates on a consistent 4 minute update cycle. Not only do you get updated readings every four minutes, but the device also performs self-diagnostics every 5 seconds to instantly warn of unstable tire conditions. Besides pressure, the A1A will immediately alert if the internal tire temperature rises above 167 °F.
It also features a single action search mode which pushes updates to the monitor in less than 10 minutes. The A1A also offers front or rear disconnect modes. Separating a towing vehicle from a towed trailer, 5th wheel, car, etc., is quick and easy. A simple press of two buttons allows for temporary disconnect as well as reconnect when the two pieces are re-united.
The TM-A1A kits come with a booster (to eliminate electronic interference) 4 or 6 screw on transmitters, and much, much more (extra batteries, “O” rings, bracket, locks, pouch, free lithium battery exchange program and unlimited “live” phone/email support. TireMinder®, the multi-year gold medal award winning TPMS!
- Large, beautiful display (40% LARGER than previous models!)
- Monitors up to 22 tires (0-232 PSI)
- 0.5 oz. transmitters screw on valve stems
- Display PSI and temperature for each tire
- Visual and audible high/low pressure alarms
- BLOW-OUT ALARMS
- Transmitters have REPLACEABLE batteries
- Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
- Single action memory delete
- Front or rear disconnect modes
- Rapid connect
- Re-set and automatic search
- 1 TireMinder A1A monitor
- 6 Transmitters
- 1 Rhino Signal Booster
- 1 Adjustable mounting bracket
- 1 Micro USB car charger
- 6 Anti-theft locking nuts
- 1 Locking wrench with valve core tool
- 6 Extra O-rings
- 12 CR1632 batteries
- 1 Convenient carry-all pouch
- One year warranty registration card
Credit: TireMinder® and Minder Research
Call the Lichtsinn RV Parts Department today to order you TireMinder A1A monitor! (item# 17-1033)