The innovative all-season ready Winnebago Boldt is available in 2 floorplans, the Winnebago Boldt 70BL and the Boldt 70KL. While many of the features are the same in these 2 floorplan models there are many differences as well. Below we have listed the top 6 floorplan differences between the Winnebago Boldt 70BL and the Winnebago Boldt 70KL.
- TWIN FLEX BED SYSTEM – The 70BL floorplan features 2 twin sized beds measuring 26”x81” each and are located in the rear of the coach. The beds can be converted into a 66”x81” bed with the Flex Bed System. The bed area in Boldt 70KL floorplan is located in the center of the coach and also includes 2 twin sized beds. One of these beds measures 26”x74” while the other measures 26”x81”. These twin sized beds can be combined into one larger 41”x71” with the Flex Bed System.
- TABLE – Between the bed/seating area in the 70BL floorplan you will find a removable pedestal table while in the 70KL floorplan there is a removable swivel table.
- DINETTE – In addition to the rear seating/sleeping area with the removable pedestal table, the 70BL floorplan includes a dinette right behind the driver’s seat with a removable pedestal table. The dinette can be converted into a sleeping surface with the Flex Bed System. The cab seats can be swiveled to be included in this dining area and a swivel table can be used for the passenger side. The seating/sleeping area in the 70KL is located in the center of the coach so this area with the swivel table is your main dining area. The cab seats in the 70KL can also be swiveled to become an integral part of the living space. The 70KL includes the passenger side swivel table and also includes a driver side flip-out table.
- MICROWAVE – The 70BL floorplan includes a Microwave Oven while the 70KL includes a Microwave/Convection Oven.
- WARDROBE – The Winnebago Boldt 70BL floorplan includes a single wardrobe located behind the Wet Bath. The Boldt 70KL includes dual wardrobes. One wardrobe is located between the passenger side twin sized bed and the Wet Bath while the other is a large wardrobe located in the Wet Bath area.
- WET BATH – Each of the floorplans’ Wet Baths include a privacy door, shower curtain, Oxygenics shower head, toilet with foot pedal and sprayer and powered roof vent. The Wet Bath in the 70BL floorplan measures 24”x35” and is located in the center of the coach on the driver side. A folding clothes rod is included as is a window with blackout/privacy cassette shade. The Wet Bath in the 70KL floorplan measures 32”x45” and is located in the rear of the coach. Included in the 70KL Wet Bath is a stainless steel sink and a large wardrobe with drawer storage.
Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the energy and fuel-efficient diesel-powered Camper Van, the Winnebago Boldt.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: