Winnebago Industries has long been known as a leader in the RV market. From their beginnings in the late 1950’s to the large adventure focused company they are today, the quality and innovation of their product has been at the forefront throughout this time in all they do.
This is evident in the varied Winnebago Class B motorhome lineup. The Winnebago Class B lineup includes gas models, diesel models and 4WD models.
We will review the top takeaways of each of the Winnebago Class B models below:
The Winnebago Solis is available in 3 unique floorplans built on the RAM ProMaster Chassis. The Solis 59P and 59PX floorplans are similar in layout and available options while the Solis Pocket 36A floorplan offers an entirely different set of features. All Solis floorplans are designed to keep you on the go and stress free with flexible interiors and plenty of storage.
The Winnebago Solis 59P and 59PX floorplans include:
- A 52”x79” Pop-Up Top loft sleeping area that allows you to sleep closer to the stars with a molded fiberglass top and FROLI Sleep System. (These floorplans can be ordered without the Pop-Up Top as well if you prefer.)
- Premium insulation to help keep weather at bay and the sounds of the road out. This includes ceiling to floor insulation, zipped air barrier window coverings and interior coach waterlines.
- Flexible Solar allows you to stay fueled off-grid with a one-panel, 220-watt solar panel system fitted to the roof for a sleek and unique look. (Without a Pop-Top a 170-watt solar panel is standard.)
- A simplified water system featuring the easy-to-use Water Manifold System and the Eco-Hot water system.
- Flexible seating options with 3-point safety belts in the dinette and the optional sofa/bed (59P) allows the Solis 59P and 59PX to seat up to (6) people.
The Winnebago Solis Pocket 36A floorplan includes:
- Extended-Season camping capability with the Truma VarioHeat System and extensive proprietary insulation. The Pocket is Gold Certified for cold weather capability by Truma, a world leader in RV heating and cooling.
- Flexible living space with its innovative dinette that converts to a sofa, daybed or loveseat while an adjustable table is ideal for remote workers.
- Innovative storage made possible with the Murphy+ bed, L-Track mounted tie downs and MOLLE gear organizer panels that offer flexible storage for large or small items.
- Dine in or dine out capabilities with a galley that offers indoor and outdoor functionality with an exterior table and forward-facing refrigerator accessible from in or outside of the coach. When the Murphy+ bed is raised it reveals an extended countertop.
- An exchangeable and refillable 20lb. propane cylinder which is located safely inside of the coach.
The Winnebago Travato includes energy and fuel-efficient systems and is available in (2) floorplans, the 59G and 59K. Each of these floorplans is available with Lithium power denoted by the “L” in the floorplan description, 59GL and 59KL. The Travatos streamlined features are designed to keep you traveling and make it a practical daily driver.
The Winnebago Travato includes:
- Boundless flexibility with features such as the swing-arm-mounted table that swivels 360 degrees and 3-point seatbelts (59G | 59GL) in the dinette.
- Extensive insulation, heated tanks and available dual-pane acrylic windows that extend the camping season making the Travato a coach for all seasons.
- Underbed, roof and bike rack storage areas that hold larger gear while Anything Keepers and RAM Tough-Track mounts store smaller items.
- The WinnSleep System allows you to sleep tight with its combination of a premium two-layer high density hygienic foam mattress coupled with a European suspension system for a better night’s sleep.
- The Pure3 Advanced Energy System (59GL | 59KL) uses dependable, automotive-grade technology to provide power for extended off-grid stays. The standard 3-module Lithium-Ion System allows for more than 9,000 usable watt-hours of power or you may choose to add the optional 4-module energy pack that provides up to 12,000 usable watt-hours.
The Winnebago Revel is available in (1) floorplan, the Revel 44E. The Revel is built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel Chassis and measures just 19’7” in length. The Revel is known for its on and off-grid capabilities as well as 4-season functionality.
The Winnebago Revel includes:
- LiFePO batteries and a Hydronic Heating System allowing you to stay off-grid longer and more comfortably.
- Ergonomic comfort with dinette seating featuring discreet storage, (2) safety belts and a removable pedestal table.
- An interior that features easy-to-maintain surfaces, heavy duty vinyl flooring and other premium finishes.
- A flexible galley that offers enhanced versatility with an exterior table, removable countertop extension, a refrigerator that can be accessed from in or outside of the coach and a storable induction cooktop for added countertop space.
- A power lift bed that transforms from a sleeping space when lowered into a gear garage with additional storage and easy access to coach systems when raised.
The Winnebago Era is available in (3) floorplans that measure 24’3” in length. The Era is also built on the reliable and powerful Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel Chassis and is known for its diesel efficiency and on and off-road capabilities.
The Winnebago Era includes:
- The trusted Sprinter Mercedes-Benz Chassis featuring advanced tech and safety features. The Era also offers a 4×4 option to help tackle rugged terrain.
- A kitchen with elegant Corian countertops and other premium appliances and amenities.
- Multiplex wiring that includes backlit switches that allow for easy control of coach systems while the Precision Plex app lets you monitor and control systems via Bluetooth.
- Modern Comfort with sumptuous Ultraleather furnishings, Tecnoform cabinets, track lighting and the FROLI Sleep System.
- The Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System allows you to flex between gas and electric modes. For cooling the Coleman-Mach NDQ air conditioning system is ultra-quiet keep the Eras interior comfortable, sending cool air throughout the coach.
The Winnebago Boldt is available in (2) floorplans that measure 22’11” in length. The Boldt is also built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel Chassis and is known for its premium interior styling providing the perfect blend of innovation and comfort.
The Winnebago Boldt includes:
- Untethered power with the clean and quiet power of the Lithium-based Pure3 Advanced Energy System. This system provides over 12,000 usable watt-hours. You can download the myVolta app to monitor your system including receiving estimated running time, pack temperature, charging status and power usage.
- State-of-the-art insulation, in-coach water lines and the Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System which comfortably extends your camping season making the Boldt All-Season ready.
- Transforming beds with the Winnebago Flex Bed System which easily converts (2) twin-sized beds into a larger bed while also providing support and accessible cargo space.
- The ideal mobile office with abundant power and a movable table that easily converts to a standup desk.
- The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel Chassis providing the latest tech and safety features including adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance, active lane keeping assist, traffic sign assist and more safety features. The Boldt also comes with an On-Demand 4WD option.
As you can see, the Winnebago Class B Motorhome lineup is varied from the Gas Powered Travato and Solis, to the standard 4WD Diesel Winnebago Revel to the optional 4WD Diesel Powered Winnebago Era and Winnebago Boldt. These numerous options ensure you’ll find a Winnebago Class B perfect for your needs. Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about Winnebago Class B Campervans for Sale.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: