Winnebago Industries has long been known as a leader in the RV market. From their beginnings in the late 1950’s to the large adventure focused company they are today, the quality and innovation of their product has been at the forefront throughout this time in all they do.
This is evident in the flexible Winnebago Class C motorhome lineup. The Winnebago Class C lineup includes gas models, diesel models and AWD models.
We will review the top takeaways of each of the Winnebago Class C models below:
WINNEBAGO MINNIE WINNIE and WINNEBAGO SPIRIT
The Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Winnebago Spirit are each available in (6) floorplans measuring from 23’10” up to 32’9” in length. Inside the Minnie Winnie and Spirit floorplans there is plenty of space for your family and gear so you can get outdoors while at the same time having all the comforts of home.
The Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Winnebago Spirit include:
- Power to spare with a second coach battery, 1,000-watt inverter, powered patio awning and a radio/rearview monitor system with an integrated multi-function touchscreen monitor.
- Flexible sleeping with (6) available floorplans providing multiple sleeping configurations that are ideal for families of all shapes and sizes.
- Transitional Décor with (3) inspired traditional décor options for a contemporary or cozy cabin look.
- A galley that features premium materials such as Corian countertops and a stainless-steel sink.
- Flexible relaxation with the available U-Shaped Dinette (N/A 25B) that converts to a bed or choose theater seating for special movie nights (Available 26T | 31H | 31K).
The Winnebago EKKO is proof that big things really do come in small packages. Available in one floorplan the 22A and measuring just 23’ in length the Winnebago EKKO is the perfect adventure vehicle.
The Winnebago EKKO includes:
- A massive heated pass-through gear garage and large living space.
- All-weather prep with extensive insulation, dual-pane acrylic windows and all tanks and water lines located inside the coach.
- The powerful All-Wheel Drive Ford Transit Chassis that allows you to get off the beaten path and has a full complement of standard safety features including Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane-Keeping Assist, Driver Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring, a Tire Pressure Monitoring System and more safety features.
- Off-Grid features perfect for Off-Grid stays including:
- Standard solar (2) 170-watt and (1) 115-watt solar panels or a 220-watt flexible surface solar panel with the optional pop-top
- Standard Lithium-Ion Battery including a 320-amp-hour battery with the option of adding an additional 320-amp-hour Lithium-Ion battery.
- 50-gallon freshwater tank
- All the comforts of home including a full galley, the ability to sleep up to 4 people with the available pop-top and innovative dry/wet bath will make you feel right at home anywhere you go.
WINNEBAGO VIEW and WINNEBAGO NAVION
The Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion provide an upscale living experience with luxury amenities and features that provide stress-free RV living. The Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion are each available in (3) single slideout floorplans that measure 25’6” in length.
The Winnebago View and the Winnebago Navion include:
- The reliable Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel Chassis which includes the MBUX Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment Center and advanced tech and safety features including Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Braking Assist, Hill Start Assist, Crosswind Assist plus additional safety features.
- Luxury space including fine touches like lighted soft-close drawers, Ultrafabrics upholstery and the innovative LP/Induction cooktop.
- Simple Solutions including innovative storage, roof port wiring access and available hydraulic leveling jacks with automatic control.
- An insulated sleeper deck measuring 49”x75” with premium thermal and acoustic insulation.
- An extended escape with industry-leading tanks, standard (2) 100-watt solar panels and optional Lithium-Ion Smart Batteries and a 2,000-watt pure sine wave inverter.
As you can see, the Winnebago Class C Motorhome lineup is varied from the Gas Powered Minnie Winnie and Spirit, to the AWD Winnebago EKKO to the Diesel Powered Winnebago View and Navion, you’re sure to find a Winnebago Class C perfect for your needs. Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about Winnebago Class C RVs for Sale.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: