The weather is getting colder! Just because the temperature is changing doesn’t mean your RVing adventures need to come to an end. It’s important to find an RV that fits your year-round climate needs.
The Winnebago Revel is a 4 Season Class B RV. At a mere 19’7” in length, the Revel is packed with plenty of amenities in its petite frame. The Revel, on the Mercedes-Benz VS30 chassis, is a true 4×4 that opens up a world of possibilities with off the grid capabilities and complete four-season comfort in the #CamperVanLife #VanLife revolution!
The Winnebago Revel is equipped with many features that allow you to use your Revel throughout the year, regardless of the temperature.
These features include:
- On-demand 4WD w/Hi/Lo range – The Revel’s standard 4WD capabilities include electronic stability, and traction control that selectively stops individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging the differential locks.
- Optional Performance Wheels and BF Goodrich T/A K02 All-Terrain Tires – The optional tires on the Revel feature a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all-terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky, and snowy conditions. The Method 701 wheels include bead grip technology to seat the bead while running with lower air pressures, a reinforced inner lip and are one-piece cast 356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment.
- Rain Sensor – The wiper rain sensor on the revel includes an integrated wet wiper system to ensure you continue to see clearly the road ahead.
- Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis – The Revel’s Mercedes Chassis includes Active and Passive Safety features including:
- High Beam Assist – automatically switches headlights to low beam from high beam and back to reduce driving burden when a vehicle is detected ahead.
- Active Brake Assist – warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class-leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – alerts the driver if unintentionally drifts or leaves their designated lane.
- Active Distance Assist Distronic – (adaptive cruise control) keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Blind Spot Assist – provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot
- Traffic Sign Assist – helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Rear Mud Guards – The mud guards help protect your Revel from mud and other flying debris.
- Hydronic Diesel Fired Heating System – This system evenly heats the Revel and includes an LED touchscreen panel.
- Optional Coleman-Mach 10 NDQ Roof Air Conditioner – This optional A/C system in the Revel includes directional vents and Bluetooth control and built-in thermostat for hot days and warm nights.
- Lithium Ion Batteries – (2) Xantrex 125-amp-hour Lithium-Ion batteries with heat pad wraps and intelligent automatic thermostatic control. The Revel also comes with a dedicated second alternator to charge the system providing 1,600 watt-hours of energy per battery and will fully recharge in less than 2 hours of travel time, providing a total of 3,200 watt-hours, all easily accessed inside the van
- Inverter – The Revel includes a Xantrex 2,000-watt inverter to provide whole coach electrical service including power to the A/C if added and the induction cooktop.
- Automotive Grade Insulation The insulation in the Revel’s roof, sidewall, and flooring has an R-Value of 4.4 per square inch. The Winnebago Revel insulation is odor-free and won’t settle as you go off-road and in loose terrain. In addition to this, the wall insulation is wrapped in a vapor barrier for added protection.
- Winterization Package – The Winterization Package in the Revel includes a valve and siphon tube.
- Heated Gray Holding Tank – The Reve is equipped with an insulated and heated gray water holding tank.
- Freshwater Tank – The freshwater tank is located inside the Revel allowing the tank to stay warm and is ideal four-season use.
- Screen Doors – The Revel includes attached Roll-Up Side and Rear Screen Doors that provide airflow and eliminate pesky bugs etc. from getting inside your Revel.
- Flooring – Heavy Duty Industrial Vinyl non-slip Flooring over an insulated vapor barrier plasticore flooring throughout providing in-floor thermal break within the floor insulation.
- Tinted Dual-Pane Euro Acrylic Windows with Cassette Shades – These European Style canopy windows with dual pane like properties include a thermal break and solar reflective property.
- Under Bed Gear Garage – When the bed is raised the you can access the under bed ceiling-mounted storage to store your warm weather gear, cold weather gear, and all the gear in between.
The Winnebago Revel is a true 4×4 RV built for every adventure regardless off the weather. To find out more about the Winnebago Revel and it’s 4 season features contact a factory trained Lichtsinn RV consultant!
See available Winnebago Revel inventory here.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: