The Winnebago Travato includes the latest in Winnebago enhancements and is built on the powerful, fuel efficient, and safety enhanced RAM ProMaster chassis. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21’ long the Travato offers all the comforts of home in a nimble and efficient van! Energy and fuel-efficient systems make the most of the Travato’s ample power.
Extend your camping season in the Winnebago Travato with roof and sidewall insulation, heated holding tanks and available dual-pane acrylic windows. The Travato’s Eco-Hot water system cuts water waste and waiting time for hot water. The Travato’s streamlined features are designed to keep you traveling even when the elements – and the road – are less than forgiving.
The Travato is available in 4 exterior colors each available in the standard or deluxe version. The deluxe version removes some of the black trim and replaces it with tonal colored trim to match the body of the Travato. The exterior of the Travato provides a sleek and clean appearance. Additional exterior features on the Winnebago Travato are listed below.
The Top 10 Exterior Features in the Winnebago Travato
- Powered Patio Awning – The Travato’s 13’ armless Colorado Carefree awning includes LED lighting and is easy to operate with BlueTooth Control or use of the interior power switch. The awning has a motion sensor retract mode to reduce the potential for wind damage.
- Side Entry Assist Bar – As you enter the Travato in the side sliding entrance door, you’ll find the side entry assist bar. This bar is integrated with a RAM Tough-Track Mount so you can also mount accessories it. This bar is housed in a pedestal that includes a pop-up power outlet so anyone in the passenger seat can easily plug in their phone, laptop or tablet.
- Side Screen Door – The side screen door in the Travato is easy to use and can be opened or partially opened with a magnetic closure so you can enjoy the fresh air without unwanted pests.
- Rear Assist Bar – There is now a rear assist bar in the Travato to help you easily enter/exit through the rear cargo doors.
- Rear Screen Door – The rear screen door on the Travato allows you to enjoy the outdoors while keeping out unwanted pests. It is easy to use with zippered sides and can easily be rolled up and stored above its hanging location so it doesn’t take up valuable storage space.
- Rear Annex– In the rear of the Travato between the cargo doors you can easily set up the rear annex that includes a privacy curtain that is placed on a rod and then attaches to the doors with magnets for privacy.
- Aluminum Running Boards – The aluminum running boards on the Winnebago Travato include a pet loop attachment and ground effect lighting so you can easily find your way in and out of the coach safely in the dark.
- Optional Bike Rack – You can choose to add a factory installed bike rack to your Winnebago Travato.
- Optional Luggage Rack – The available luggage rack on the Travato is an all-metal Summit roof storage rack with kayak access.
- Optional Ladder – The optional movable ladder on the Travato can attach to the Travato with multiple point attachments on the roof storage rack.
For additional information on the Winnebago Travato contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today. You can schedule a LIVE Video Appointment so you can see the Travato LIVE in the comfort of your own home or office!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: