Each year here at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Itasca Navions in all of North America.
New for 2017 we now offer the very successful 24G floorplan with a dinette, including storage, safety belt, and converts to a 42 x 74 inch sleeping surface! To make way for this larger slideout, we have including an innovative European inspired swivel sink to create a larger shower and more room around the toilet. Also inside you’ll find two stage dimmable LED racetrack indirect lighting for a contemporary feel.
We also offer both models with a sleek aerodynamic low profile front end with a skylight and side storage, or additional sleeping capacity with the optional cabover bed.
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Itasca, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. With its new redesign, the View and Navion 24G even offer two slide outs with a permanent walk around queen rear bed.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. 3.0L 6 cylinder Mercedes Benz
2. 188 horsepower
3. 325 lbs feet of torque
4. 5 speed automatic Tip Shift transmission
5. Alcoa forged aluminum wheels
6. Adaptive ESP technology
7. Hyrdaulic four wheel ABS brakes
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: a six inch touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
3. Upgraded AC with integrated heat pump
4. The bedroom now includes a 24 inch, 12 Volt HDTV
5. Cab seat cushions, to provide a taller, more residential sitting position
6. Heated drainage system
7. Side Remi cab window blinds, pleated and sliding
8. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control and reversible fan to move air in or out, to enhance off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
9. Front overhead cab bed
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 53 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage, 25% more than in prior years
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. 13 gallon LP capacity
4. Truma AquaGo tankless on demand water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
Includes the following all new enhancements made during prior year:
1. The 24G has been lengthened in line with the rest of the View and Navion lineup, at 25 feet, 5 inches.
2. An increase in window glass, especially surrounding the views of your patio area
3. Redesigned automotive styling in the front cab area
4. Positive latching European designed Tecnoform Aosta Cherry cabinetry with canvas wrapped areas near the pulls
5. All new contemporary inspired flooring
6. Redesigned front cap, with optional overhead bed and storage or aerodynamic low profile cap
7. LED ceiling lights that can reduce energy consumption by 70 percent to extend battery life when dry or hotel camping
8. Additional accent lighting has been added
9. The CumminsOnan 3,600 watt generator has now been made standard
10. Water purification has now been made standard
11. The former interior upgrade package has now been made standard
12. The instrument panel applique package has now been made standard
13. The 1,000 watt inverter is now standard, and is wired to the rear bedroom for convenient use with cell phone chargers, alarm clocks, and CPAP or BPAP machines
14. Exterior speakers have been made standard
See the New 2017 Winnebago View 24G and 2017 Itasca Navion 24G Floorplan at Lichtsinn RV Today!