Over the years, Winnebago has released limited edition motorhomes that often feature custom paint schemes, new interior stylings, custom performance features and more. The manufacturer’s 2023 lineup includes a Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar National Park Foundation Limited Edition model (NPF) with numerous exclusive features and advanced energy technology.
The Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar NPF edition includes outdoor-inspired style. These models stand out with their mountain-inspired paint scheme and an interior with trim that provides a special outdoorsy feel reminiscent of iconic national parks. This limited edition model is available in one floorplan, the 29NP. This full wall slideout floorplan features a standard king sized bed and exterior kitchen. This floorplan allows you the freedom to travel comfortably in a coach sized to fit almost any campsite.
The NPF Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar include an upgraded Solar Energy System with a 320-amp hour lithium-ion battery, charge controller and an expansive solar battery charging system.
Continue reading to learn about important takeaways from the new Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar National Park Foundation Limited Edition.
- Exterior Length – 30′
- Exterior Height – 12’1″
- Exterior Width – 8’5½”
- Exterior Storage – 122 cu.ft.
- Awning Length – 17′
- Interior Height – 6’8′
- Interior Width – 8’¼”
- Freshwater Capacity – 71 gal.
- Water Heater Capacity – 6 gal.
- Black Holding Tank Capacity – 40 gal.
- Gray Holding Tank Capacity – 61 gal.
- LP Capacity – 76.14 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 80 gal.
- GCWR – 23,000 lbs.
- GVWR – 18,000 lbs.
- GAWR Front – 7,000 lbs.
- GAWR Rear – 12,000 lbs.
- Wheelbase – 190′
- Sleeps – 5
- Ford® F53 Chassis
7.3L PFI V8 engine, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission w/tow/haul, 210-amp. alternator
Electronic stability control/traction control
Sumo springs suspension enhancement
Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
Trailer hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
7-pin trailer wiring
Black painted wheels
Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
Rear valve stem extensions
- Radio/Rearview monitor system 7.0″ LCD color touch screen, Apple CarPlay®, Android AutoTM, Sirius XM ready, rear color camera, Bluetooth®
- Versa driver’s seat swivels easily around steering wheel, w/two-position armrest, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- Passenger seat swivels, w/two-position armrest, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Large panoramic windshield
- Removable utility table
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Rearview power mirrors w/defrost and power adjust
- Powered blackout roller visor/shade (front windshield)
- Blackout roller shade (driver and passenger windows)
- Driver/passenger snap on vinyl closeout covers
- Cruise control
- Map light
- Dash workstation w/USB and 12-volt power port
- Motor cover w/integrated snack tray
- Instrument panel
- Video camera system w/side view activation from turn signal
- 39″ LCD HDTV
- Dinette Hi-Lo table w/storage
- Decorative magnetic/dry ink erase wall board
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Satellite system ready
- Winnebago ControlTM w/7″ touchscreen monitor and available app
- Pleated curtain panels
- Blackout roller shades
- Powered roof vent
- LED lights
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Entrance assist handle
- USB chargers
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered StudioLoft™ bed (w/ladder) sleep size 50″ x 80″
- Theater seating w/cupholders and USB charging ports
- Corian countertops
- Corian Backsplash with tile inlay
- Stainless steel double sink w/single lever faucet and pullout sprayer
- Large, 2-door 10.0 cu. ft. 12VDC stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave oven w/touch controls
- 3-burner recessed range top with black glass folding cover, backlit control knobs and stainless-steel control panel
- Powered ventilator ceiling fan
- Range w/large oven
- Thermoform countertop
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain bowl toilet w/foot pedal
- Powered roof ventilator fan
- Towel rack mounted inside of door, towel ring(s), robe hook(s), tissue holder, medicine cabinet, mirror
- King bed w/foam mattress and storage below
- Powered ventilator fan
- Room divider sliding door
- 32″ HDTV
- Exclusive National Park-themed exterior full-body paint scheme
- 270o Bat wing awning
- Tailgate Package: refrigerator, storage cabinet, LED lights, LP Quick Connect, stainless steel sink, single-lever faucet, wall mounted bottle opener, paper towel holder
- Black Wheels and hub assembly
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- 1-piece fiberglass roof
- Automatic entrance doorsteps and screen door
- Armless powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Frameless tinted windows
- Exterior shower located in service station
- Entertainment center 39″ HDTV w/remote and speakers
- Front mud flaps
- Rearview mirrors w/defrost & power adjust
- Side-hinged storage doors w/paddle latch
- LED Porch light w/interior switch
- Lighted storage compartments
- Entry assist handle
- PetPal leash tie down
Heating & Cooling System:
- 15,000 BTUs A/C
- 35,000 BTUs low-profile furnace
- Cooling Upgrade Package w/two 13,500 BTUs A/C, 50-amp. power cord, 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- AC/DC load center, 30-amp. converter/charger (27P, 29V, 31B, 32M)
- Winegard Air 360 Omnidirectional VHF/UHF/FM Antenna
- Winegard Gateway 4G LTE WI-FI Router
- 30-amp. power cord
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- Lithionics Battery® 320 AH Lithium house battery with Bluetooth monitoring
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC duplex receptacle
- Cable TV input
- Exterior antenna jack
- DC receptacles
- 1,000-watt inverter w/remote panel
- Solar panel battery charging system (3 x 115W roof mounted solar panels and 30 amp charge controller)
- Service Center colored labels, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, 10′ sewer hose
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- LPG quick connect (patio side)
- Water system filtration package
- Holding tank flushing system (black tank only)
- Child seat tether anchor (forward facing dinette seat)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty*
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure*
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on fiberglass roof skin*
The Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar NPF Limited Edition allows you to travel comfortably in a Class A gas motorhome and stands out with its special mountain-inspired paint scheme, exterior tailgate package, batwing awning, and more.
Contact a Lichtsinn RV Consultant today to learn more about the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar National Park Foundation Limited Edition today!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like