505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
New 2020 Winnebago View 24VRestyled for 2020 with the All New Mercedes Benz VS30 Chassis! New Kitchen Layout!
Each year at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Navions in all of North America.
The all new View and Navion 24V has been restyled for 2020 and includes the innovative fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 chassis with all new contemporary European styling! With new upscale details throughout, the View and Navion offer the freedom to live large in a compact coach. Combining freedom with comfort, this vehicle has been completely redesigned inside and out for an unparalleled Class C experience.
The 24V features an even larger inline kitchen and galley modeled after the 24J floorplan, with the same twin bed and flex bed sleeping as in prior years!
The 24V also includes a 10.7 cubic foot compressor driven double door 12V refrigerator and freezer! Replenishing the dual group 31 RV batteries are dual 100 watt solar panels, 200 total, which are also expandable! New for 2020 is a 2,000 watt inverter to power household appliances!
The new SuperShell Sleeper Deck provides premium thermal and acoustic insulation, making the front bunk more comfortable than ever before.
The new View and Navion are powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1. 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
4. Tilt and telescoping steering
5. MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 7 inch touchscreen, USB and 12V powerpoints. Includes GPS navigation built right in
6. Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
7. Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
8. Rearview camera monitoring system
9. Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
10. Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
11. Comfortable extended seating for those even with 34 inch inseams
12. Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb
13. Industry leading 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission
14. Factory installed 5,000 lb towing package with 7 blade bargeman wiring and 500 lb vertical tongue weight
Now an opportunity exists to save and move forward for future resale with a 2020 and the next generation Mercedes Benz chassis with a Limited Edition chassis, that saves your upfront investment by having most of the Mercedes options, but omits the following… save now with your upfront investment!
1. MBUX, 7 inch, in lieu of 10.25 inch with SiriusXM
2. Heated and powered driver and passenger seat, but maintains comfort plus seats with powered lumbar assist
3. Traffic sign assist
4. Slightly smaller digital display vs the larger instrument cluster display
5. Halogen head lamps in lieu of LED high beam assist
6. Adjustable climate control vs automatic
7. Fog lamps
8. Leather wrapped steering wheel
9. Front black grill
10. Wireless smartphone charging, but maintains 12V and USB chargepoints
11. Standard cruise control versus adaptive
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 30 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
3. 12.2 gallon LP capacity
4. Truma AquaGo on demand hot water heater with recirculation pump
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 ft, with integrated LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle group 31 RV batteries, replenished with dual 100 watt, 200 watts total yet expandable if needed, Zamp solar, while the coach is in transit or when using shore line power or the generator
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Like most: "Delivered what promised, when promised and the price promised. Provided a professional walk-thru and answered all questions... Bill, in the service department, was ultra-professional and courteous. The sequence of events from pickup at the airport through the walk-thru, the move in and paperwork all seemed to be geared to our priorities and comfort." - Bill
Chassis: Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter
Exterior Color: Bay Mist Full Body Premium Automotive Paint
Interior Color: Harmony Beige with Walnut High Gloss Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry
|Length||25 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 8 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Harmony Beige with Walnut High Gloss Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry|
|Exterior Color||Bay Mist Full Body Premium Automotive Paint|
|Hitch Weight||5000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11030 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1161 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||34 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Generator||CumminsOnan 3,600 watt Clean Burning LP|
|Engine||Mercedes Benz 3.0 Liter|
|Chassis||Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter|
|Fuel Capacity||24.5 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||Two Twins with King Conversion|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Shower Size||19" x 28" x 34"|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4410 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||7720 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||12.2 gals|
|Water Heater Type||Tankless|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||Coach 32" HDTV, BR 24" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Gross Combined Weight||15250 lbs|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm (Sales)
7:30am - 5:00pm (Parts and Service)
Saturday (Sales Only)
8:00am - 3:00pm
505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
Get Directions »
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.
We work with guests from all over North America - CLICK HERE to see a map of Lichtsinn RV owners across the continent.
Lichtsinn RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications and features may be used in place of actual RVs in our inventory. New inventory may be on order. Please contact us at 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. Loan calculator examples supply an estimate of 1/3 down cash or trade equity applied to the loan balance in the calculator, which can be customized to each guest. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your most competitive rate and term, see our business manager for qualification.
Lichtsinn RV has no surprise fees, dealer prep fees, or dealer admin fees. Our predelivery inspection completed by a certified RVDA/RVIA technician and personalized educational orientation are included at no cost. The only incremental charge to all pricing is a standard, fixed $98 title administration fee.