505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
New 2023 Winnebago Solis Pocket 36AVersatile, Affordable and Ready for Every Adventure!
The industry leading Winnebago camper van lineup is now even more versatile with the introduction of the new, go anywhere, all season, Winnebago Solis Pocket! Joining the 59P and 59PX, the new 36A floorplan is not only the most affordable camper van, but it also features extended season capability and a layout that is inspired by van life custom layouts and DIYers. The Solis Pocket’s simple and multifunctional design aligns well with the needs of DIYers who might otherwise attempt to build out their own van. This camper van is the turn key solution to start enjoying #vanlife right away.
The versatile Solis Pocket, our most affordable camper van, lets you pursue outdoor adventures of all kinds. The Pocket is well equipped for backcountry excursions, with a flexible interior, plenty of storage and extended season camping capability, yet its compact design allows it to efficiently navigate urban areas.
Featuring a RAM ProMaster chassis with a high roof and 136 inch wheelbase, the Solis Pocket comes in at just 17 feet 10 inches long, more compact than a full size SUV or half ton truck. It is easy to maneuver, handle and park due to its compact size, yet it has significant ground clearance. Its compact design easily navigates urban areas but stays true to the Solis’ surf to slope design and accommodates all facets of life and travel on the road!
The Solis Pocket features a versatile living area that is customizable, whether you are looking to work from the road or for a comfortable place to lounge after a day of adventuring. The dinette, perfect for two, can easily transition into a daybed or sofa with the full length work center providing space for storing and charging electronics, as well as other needs when working from the road.
The galley is designed for flexible functionality including an easy way to double your countertop prep space. The dual purpose MOLLE panel serves as a retention gate for all your gear stored below the bed as well as a customizable storage solution for day packs and other items owners want to keep handy. To further increase storage space, a removable galley pack is included and can be used for storing kitchen utensils, plates and accessories. In the rear, a cross-coach Murphy+ bed is positioned to offer plenty of storage underneath. Designed to have bikes stored below even when the bed is down by removing the front wheel.
The Solis Pocket has other notable features that are hard to find in competitor models, like earning the Truma Gold Standard. Truma, a leading supplier in the RV heating and cooling category, independently tested the Solis Pocket and rated it with their Gold Standard for cold weather operation. Also, the removable LP bottle in the Solis Pocket provides owners with the convenience of readily available LP bottles found at supermarkets and home improvement stores across the country.
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 260 lb ft of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Three point safety belts
6. Dual front airbags
7. Front infotainment radio with an 5 in LCD touch screen monitor and Bluetooth capabilities for hands free calling, voice guidance in Apple or Google maps, and listening to your favorite radio apps such as SiriusXM, Spotify and Pandora, color rearview camera monitoring system
8. Safety enhancements with a rear 3 point safety belt, dual front air bags, Crosswind Assist and digital rearview mirror and camera for a continuous rear video stream
9. Front cab seats that swivel to become additional lounge chairs
10. Aluminum running board with nonskid tread and bicycle and pet secure attachments
11. Front and cab window privacy panels
Every feature is standard on the Solis Pocket, and the following factory featured colors are available:
1. Bright Silver Metallic
2. Bright White
3. Deep Cherry Red
The Solis Pocket includes the following all weather heating and cooling features:
1. All season RVing with all water lines fully enclosed inside the van
2. Honeycomb composite flooring provides and additional thermal break
3. Truma VarioHeat 90% energy efficient furnace, with silent operation and intelligent fan control. Heating up to 11,500 BTU and is Truma Gold Star Certified for all season camping.
4. Coleman Mach 10 NDQ non ducted quiet high efficiency air conditioning system
5. Side screen door
6. Rear screen door
7. MaxxAir premium vent system
Includes the following interior living features:
1. Murphy+ bed with Euro slat suspension and mattress cover, 52 x 75 in
2. Modular living area that transforms from a dinette with three point safety belt, to a sofa with table, daybed with table, sleeping bed at 25 x 61 in, or Settee love seat
3. Smart storage solutions support remote working with bottom hinged storage compartments for laptop and tablet storage, file storage, USB and 12V powerpoints, along with additional storage pockets
4. Modular lightweight load carrying equipment MOLLE Panel retention gate with galley storage pack
5. Multi purpose surface area opposite the Murphy+ bed for additional food prep
6. Tinted coach windows
7. LED lighting
8. Reading lights
9. Roof wiring access port for expanded connectivity with WiFi boosters, and cellular boosters
10. Gear space with L track cargo tie down system and MOLLE panel retention gate
11. Zippered window coverings for complete privacy blackout and additional thermal break
Includes the following electrical features:
1. Dual AGM absorbed glass mat group 31 RV batteries, recharged in transit, while plugged in, or thru standard Solar power
2. Solar panel with controller, 170 watts standard with expansion capabilities roof top or portable
Includes the following plumbing features:
1. Fresh water sight glass monitoring system
2. Water center control panel includes all control valves, connection points and exterior wash station, located inside right rear door
3. 20 lb removable and refillable LP capacity
4. On demand water pump
5. Sewer hose, 10 ft
Includes the following kitchen features:
1. Dual burner range top with glass cooktop cover
2. Stainless steel sink
3. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 12V, 3.0 cu ft
4. Laminate countertops
Includes the following bathroom features:
1. Portable toilet located under the rear facing dinette seat
Includes the following exterior features:
1. Fold down exterior table
2. Porch light
3. Assist handle
4. Rear annex with rod and privacy screens
Like most: Great friendly customer service. We were early and greeted right away. Excellent website photos and video of the Vista. Nice new offices and service bays. - Brian
Chassis: RAM Promaster
Exterior Color: Bright Silver, White or Deep Cherry Red Metallic Full Body Premium Automotive Paint
Interior Color: Nomad Ultrafabrics with Weathered Teak Cabinetry
|Length||17 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||6 ft 9 in|
|Ext Height||9 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Nomad Ultrafabrics with Weathered Teak Cabinetry|
|Exterior Color||Bright Silver, White or Deep Cherry Red Metallic Full Body Premium Automotive Paint|
|Hitch Weight||3500 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2274 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||20 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||20 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||3.2 gals|
|Furnace BTU||11500 btu|
|Engine||RAM Promaster 3.6L V6|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gals|
|Refrigerator Size||3 cu ft|
|Axle Weight Front||4629 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||5291 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Gross Combined Weight||12000 lbs|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm (Sales)
7:30am - 5:00pm (Parts and Service)
Saturday (Sales Only)
8:00am - 3:00pm
505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
Get Directions »
We work with guests from all over North America - CLICK HERE to see a map of Lichtsinn RV owners across the continent.
Lichtsinn RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications and features may be used in place of actual RVs in our inventory. New inventory may be on order. Please contact us at 641-585-3213 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. Loan calculator examples supply an estimate of 1/3 down cash or trade equity applied to the loan balance in the calculator, which can be customized to each guest. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your most competitive rate and term, see our business manager for qualification.
Lichtsinn RV has no surprise fees, dealer prep fees, or dealer admin fees. Our predelivery inspection completed by a certified RVDA/RVIA technician and personalized educational orientation are included at no cost. The only incremental charge to all pricing is a standard, fixed $98 title administration fee.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.