SumoSprings Added to the Winnebago Travato
Pricing Depends on Application, Call for more info.
SumoSprings are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying capacity, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance-free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. SumoSprings are manufactured in a variety of heights, dimensions, and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from a proprietary closed-cell micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate.
- Shock absorption - superior dampening properties, ultimately reducing wear and tear
- Sway control - reduce sway by 30%
- Load support - progressive spring rate helps level varying loads
- Maintenance-Free - Fit it and forget it
- Leak-Proof - No leaks, ever
- Reduce ownership costs - reduced wear and tear equals lower ownership costs
Types of SumoSprings:
- Rebel - Two-piece unit attached to top and bottom using separate male and female pieces allows for unrestricted wheel travel
- Maxim - One-piece unit attached on top and bottom allows up to 80% compression and 50% extension of original body height
- Solo - One-piece unit attached on one end used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops
- Blue - Light and medium applications
- Black - Light, medium and heavy duty applications
- Yellow - Medium and heavy duty applications