The Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX take value to the next level, introducing a large complement of upgraded features and a bold exterior appearance. Upscale features such as Corian galley countertops and MCD roller shades come standard, while the available interior upgrade package adds luxury features, hardwood refrigerator door inserts, a vinyl ceiling, and much more.
Onlookers will be impressed by the chrome accents and all new Polar Flare Desert Champagne exterior, while you’ll be impressed by the value added price. You wanted more in an affordable Class A coach, and you got it in the Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We are one of only a few dealers that offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion between the Vista and Sunstar.
A beautiful all new exterior in Polar Flare Desert Champagne provides the durability and appearance of full body paint without the $8,500 increase in cost for full body paint.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain with the all new TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking:
1. 6.8L Ford V10 SEFI Triton engine
2. 460 lb feet of torque or power
3. 320 hp
4. TorqShift 6 speed automatic overdrive transmission with tow haul mode and grade braking
5. Hydraulic ABS brakes
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Benchmark dinette upgrade, which allows for each seat cushion to glide up on a piano hinge to access every square inch of storage underneath
2. Overhead powered studio loft bed, which still maintains storage over the cab
3. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to bedroom, which includes a true 60 x 80 inch walkaround queen bed
4. Side video camera monitoring system, which is tied into the rearview camera monitoring system and controlled automatically with the turn signals or by input
5. SiriusXM satellite radio
6. Inverter, 1,000 watt, which is now wired to the rear bedroom for convenient use with alarm clocks, CPAP and BPAP machines
7. Rear HDTV, 22 inch, DC
8. Microwave and convection oven, which will bake, brown and roast like a traditional LP oven
9. Three burner range top with LP oven
10. High efficiency AC heat pump
11. Auxiliary defroster fans
12. Power driver seat, six way
13. Passenger seat with footrest
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 123 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 80 fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon gas and electric water heater capacity, with Winnebago’s patented Motoraid engine assist, in which we wrap the water heater off the heater core from the powertrain to provide hot water in transit
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, with heat pump
All new for 2017, the following enhancements were made:
1. Power Gear leveling jacks
2. Features from Interior Upgrade package are now standard, including: Dream Dinette table, padded vinyl ceiling, range cover, refrigerator inserts, sink covers, bed throw pillow, and countertop extensions where applicable.
3. Awning includes LED strip located along sidewall.
4. New entrance door overhead cabinet, which provides storage for audio/video components.
5. New powered front shade replaces wrap-around curtain and sun visors.
6. Carpet on slideout floors is replaced by vinyl.
7. Bedroom TV size has been increased from 22 inch to 24inch
8. New standard radio and rear view monitor system has 10 inch display, SIRI Eyes Free, Sirius XM ready, Spotify, Bluetooth, and APP Radio One
The following enhancements were made in 2016:
1. All new front end styling, with contemporary lighting and all new aluminum bright front grille
2. New raised chrome logos with the LX badging
3. New head mirrors
4. New curb view cab window
5. All new front dash redesign, with integrated passenger in dash workstation
6. LED ceiling lighting
7. Toilet upgrade to porcelain
8. MCD American Duo Night and Solar Shade System
9. Black water flushing systems have been added
10. LPG accessory connection has been added in the patio area
11. Galley countertops have been upgraded to solid surface Corian
Missing an Option You’re Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!