Showcasing boundless freedom combined with upscale comfort, the 2021 Winnebago View® and Winnebago Navion® are designed to create memories that last lifetimes. With luxurious details and features throughout, the View and Navion’s industry-leading amenities promise an unparalleled Class C experience.
The 2021 Winnebago View and Navion have been restyled and include the innovative fuel-efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 chassis with new contemporary European styling! With upscale details throughout, the View and Navion offer the freedom to live large in a compact coach. Each floorplan in the View and Navion sleep up to 4 people in a nimble 25’6” length. Now equipped with the latest dependable diesel-powered Sprinter chassis, you can stay in control, even off-grid.
Inside the 2021 Winnebago View and Navion you’ll find fine touches like the available theater seating (24D, 24J) and optional entertainment package including a Blu-ray disc player and JBL Soundbar. In the Kitchen you’ll find a 10 cubic foot compressor driven double door 12V refrigerator and freezer, an innovative LP/Induction cooktop, eye-catching curved cabinets, lighted soft close galley drawers and sprung-cushion dinette and sofa seats. Anything Keeper™ storage can be found throughout the coach to stow necessities. New for 2021 is a 2,000-watt inverter to power your household appliances. In-cabinet roof port wiring access simplifies accessory wiring.
Outside the 2021 Winnebago View and Navion you’ll find dual 100-watt solar panels (200-watt in total) to replenish the dual group 31 RV batteries. The Solar Power in the View and Navion is also expandable! Available Lithiuim Ion Smart Batteries and 3200-watt Cummins Onan Diesel Generator increase your power options. Outside you’ll also have the option to add hydraulic jacks with automatic controls which simplify set-up upon arrival. On the passenger side of the RV you’ll find a wide side running board with pet loops to keep your pet secure.
The new View and Navion are powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
- 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
- 325 lb ft of torque or power
- Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
- Tilt and telescoping steering
- MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
- MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
- New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons: touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
- Heated and powered front seats, with three memory settings, for two drivers and a convenient swivel seat mode
- Thermotronic automatic climate control
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with multi touch controls of the MBUX and cluster
- Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
- Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
- Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travels, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Rearview camera monitoring system
- Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
- LED High Performance Headlights improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the vehicle’s overall aesthetic with a sleek optional front end design
- Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
- Comfortable extended seating for those even with 34 inch inseams
- Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb
- Industry leading 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission
- Factory installed 5,000 lb towing package with 7 blade bargeman wiring and 500 lb vertical tongue weight
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
- 30-43 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage dependent on floorplan
- 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
- 12.2 gallon LP capacity
- 41 Gallon each black and gray holding tank capacities
- Truma AquaGo on demand hot water heater with recirculation pump
- 30 amp electrical service
- 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
- Powered patio awning, 16 ft, with integrated LED lighting
- Dual deep cycle group 31 RV batteries, replenished with dual 100 watt, 200 watts total yet expandable if needed, Zamp solar, while the coach is in transit or when using shore line power or the generator
The 2021 Winnebago View and Winnebago Navion combine freedom with comfort while providing you piece of mind with the included warranties. The Winnebago View and Navion include the following warranties: 12-month/15,000-mile limited warranty, a 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure, 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin, and 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission. The View and Navion have been completely redesigned inside and out for an unparalleled Class C experience. Call a Lichtsinn RV Consultant today to find the perfect Winnebago View or Navion to fit your needs.
New Winnebago View and Navion Inventory
Used Winnebago View and Navion Inventory
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Introducing the 2021 Winnebago View 24D
Winnebago View vs. Winnebago Navion
Winnebago Motorhome Quality – Four Simple Questions to Ask Before you Buy an RV