Winnebago has several very popular Compact Class C RVs – the Trend, Fuse, View and Navion. They come in at various price points, lengths, and chassis types. We compared two similar floorplans available in the View and Fuse lineups – the View 24V and the Fuse 23A measurements and chassis so you don’t have to!
|Specs||View 24V||Fuse 23A|
|Exterior Storage (cu. ft.)||43||23.2|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity (gal.)||31||27|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6|
|Optional Water Heater Capacity||Continuous||N/A|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray (gal.)||36/36||40/43|
|LP Capacity (gal.)||13||13|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||26.4||25|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,410||4,130|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,720||7,275|
Winnebago View 24V
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Navion 24V, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. The 24V floorplans even offer rear twin beds with a flex bed system that converts to a queen
This coach is powered by the tried and true, fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz powertrain. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis features a 3.0L 6-cylinder turbo diesel powertrain providing 325-lbs. ft. of torque, 188-horsepower, an automatic 5-speed transmission with tip shift technology enabling grade braking capabilities, and adaptive ESP (electronic stability program) for superior ride and handling and a factory installed towing package with a 5,000-lb. hitch with 500-lb. vertical tongue rating.
WATCH OUR IN-DEPTH VDP VIDEO OF THE WINNEBAGO 24V HERE.
The Winnebago View 24V includes the latest in mid-year factory installed options including:
- Dual recliners with a pedestal table as an option to the sofa sleeper
- 7-cubic ft. double door compressor-driven refrigerator that is powered off both 12-V and electric. The Norcold dual door model features contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self-ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liters, half gallon and full gallon containers.
- Dual group 24 batteries replenished by the standard 200-watts of roof-mounted solar.
- 1,000-watt pure sine wave inverter that provides cleaner power to the upgraded audio-visual components
- MaxxAir Vent System is standard in the galley
See our Winnebago View inventory here.
Winnebago Fuse 23A
The Winnebago Fuse 23A is the fuel efficient Ford Transit with a slideout and modeled after the very successful Winnebago View and Itasca Navion 24V rear twin bed slideout floorplan with a rear full bath! The Winnebago Fuse 23A offers a more affordable fuel efficient chassis with a broader dealer network for servicing that saves over $13,000 compared to the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion, and includes slightly more torque or power at 350 lb ft. All while maintaining 15 – 17 mpg highway! A flexible setup for twin beds or an oversized queen bed sleeping area with the an expansive slideout, while the 23A still maintains nearly 1,200 lbs of cargo carrying capacity!
The Fuse is built on the Ford Transit chassis powered by the Ford 3.2-Liter power stroke diesel powertrain providing 350-lbs. of torque, 185-horsepower, and a six-speed transmission with SelectShift capability, dual overdrive, and grade brake capability.
WATCH OUR IN-DEPTH FUSE 23A VDP VIDEO HERE.
The Fuse 23A includes the following factory installed options:
- 1,000-watt inverter to power household appliances in select areas off the dual deep-cycle RV batteries.
- 200-watt Zamp solar package with quick port for adding portable solar panels.
- All-new Ford SYNC connectivity package featuring SYNC 3 with MyFord Touch, GPS navigation, a 6-inch multi-function HD display, SiriusXM satellite radio, and lane departure warning system.
- CumminsOnan 2,500 MicroQuiet LP generator
See our Fuse Inventory here.
Lichtsinn RV, America’s closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, has been named Top North American Winnebago Dealer by Winnebago Industries for the last four consecutive years. We proudly sell New RVs manufactured by Winnebago Industries as well as Used RVs. See our Winnebago View and Navion inventory here and our Winnebago Fuse inventory here.
Posts you may like:
Battle of the Winnebago Compact Coaches
Winnebago View and Navion Floorplan Comparisons
Winnebago Unveils the New Fuse 23F
Lichtsinn RV Compact Crossing Page