505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
New 2019 Winnebago View 24VSave vs the Next Model Year on America's Best Selling Mercedes Benz Fuel Efficient Twin Bed Setup!
Each year at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing Each year here at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Itasca Navions in all of North America. Redesigned and better than ever, our popular Winnebago View and Itasca by Winnebago Navion 24V, from Lichtsinn RV, now incorporate some great enhancements including the Froli deluxe sleep system!
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion 24V, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. The 24V floorplans even offer rear twin beds with a flex bed system that converts to a queen! Get noticed and get moving in the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion, which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion.
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0L 6 cylinder turbo diesel powertrain
2. 325 lbs feet of torque
3. 188 horsepower
4. Automatic 5 speed transmission with tip shift technology to enable grade braking capability
5. Adaptive ESP technology for superior ride and handling
6. Hydraulic ABS brakes
7. Three point safety belts and dual front airbags
8. Factory installed towing package, 5,000 lb with 500 lb vertical tongue weight and seven blade bargeman wiring harness
This 24V from Lichtsinn RV includes the latest in mid year enhancements to the View and Navion lineup, including:
1. Dual recliners with a pedestal table are now an option to the sofa sleeper, and the recliner option maintains the dual safety belt capacity.
2. A 7 cubic foot compressor driven double door refrigerator, so it’s both 12V and electric! The Norcold dual door model features contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liter, half gallon and full gallon containers.
3. Powering this are dual Group 24 RV batteries, replenished by 2, dual 100 watt Zamp solar panels with controller for the dual RV batteries, expandable to add additional panels if desired.
4. An upgrade to the 1,000 watt inverter to a pure sine wave inverter, for cleaner power to the upgraded audio visual components. The pure sine wave 1,000 watt inverter is now standard.
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Dual recliners with a pedestal table replaces the sofa sleeper, and the recliner option maintains the dual safety belt capacity.
3. Front overhead cap with bed and ladder, 49 x 75 in
4. Cab seat cushions that raise the sitting height for the Primera leather front seats that rotate to become integral living components to the coach
5. Side pleated cab window blinds
6. Upgraded AC with integrated AC heat pump
7. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
8. Heated drainage system
9. Rear 24 inch HDTV
10. Luxury Froli Star deluxe twin bed sleeping, that can convert to a queen bed
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 43 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. 13 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon LP and electric water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 feet, with LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle Group 24 RV batteries
Like most: "Delivered what promised, when promised and the price promised. Provided a professional walk-thru and answered all questions... Bill, in the service department, was ultra-professional and courteous. The sequence of events from pickup at the airport through the walk-thru, the move in and paperwork all seemed to be geared to our priorities and comfort." - Bill
Chassis: Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Exterior Color: Carbon Red Deluxe Paint Package
Interior Color: Neutral Zinc with Aosta Cherry Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry
|Length||25 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 1 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Neutral Zinc with Aosta Cherry Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry|
|Exterior Color||Carbon Red Deluxe Paint Package|
|Hitch Weight||5000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11030 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1422 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Generator||CumminsOnan 3,600 watt Clean Burning LP|
|Engine||Mercedes Benz 3.0L|
|Chassis||Mercedes Benz Sprinter|
|Fuel Capacity||26.4 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||Two Twin|
|Refrigerator Type||Norcold Double Door Compressor with Freezer|
|Shower Size||19" x 28" x 34"|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4410 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||7720 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||13|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||110 Volt/LP|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Basement Storage||43 cu. ft.|
|TV Info||28" HDTV|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Gross Combined Weight||15250 lbs|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm (Sales)
7:30am - 5:00pm (Parts and Service)
Saturday (Sales Only)
8:00am - 3:00pm
505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
Get Directions »
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.
We work with guests from all over North America - CLICK HERE to see a map of Lichtsinn RV owners across the continent.
Lichtsinn RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications and features may be used in place of actual RVs in our inventory. New inventory may be on order. Please contact us at 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. Loan calculator examples supply an estimate of 1/3 down cash or trade equity applied to the loan balance in the calculator, which can be customized to each guest. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your most competitive rate and term, see our business manager for qualification.
Lichtsinn RV has no surprise fees, dealer prep fees, or dealer admin fees. Our predelivery inspection completed by a certified RVDA/RVIA technician and personalized educational orientation are included at no cost. The only incremental charge to all pricing is a standard, fixed $98 title administration fee.