OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
To the entire Family of Lichtsinn RV Owners throughout the United States and Canada -
Let us start by saying that each of you is and has been in our hearts and prayers. As we reach the other side of this pandemic, we know you have all had different experiences and heartbreak. Two things we all have in common is that we continue to navigate unchartered waters and a love of RVing and the freedom it provides. We look forward to continue to get out in our RVs!
All operations of Lichtsinn RV have been and will continue to operate within our regular business hours and with our after hours chat service. This allows us to service you and keep you on the road. We are diligently adhering to all current Local, State, Federal and CDC recommendations and going above and beyond these to protect the health and safety of our guests and our team members. This has resulted in a change in some of our dealership daily operations: [updated 8/29/2022]
- Our team has been asked to closely monitor their health and that of their household members.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing high use surfaces regularly.
- Each Employee has been provided a cloth face mask to wear upon their discretion or guest request.
- Hand Sanitizer is located in multiple locations throughout the dealership for guest and employee use.
- We continue to provide Virtual LIVE Video Appointments in the comfort of your home or office.
- We have adjusted our delivery process providing an option for limited to no face-to-face contact. Please contact a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant for further details.
We want to extend a heartfelt thank you to those who have and continue to bravely perform work that puts others before themselves. We want to extend a prayer for each of you and your loved ones for continued health. Our Lichtsinn RV Sales, Parts and Service team members are just a phone call away should you need anything. The strength of our culture and the loyalty of our guests is what has sustained Lichtsinn RV for over 45 years. We can't predict what's next, but you have our commitment that we are here to support you and we will continue to get through this together.
We are continuing to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will update you as any new information becomes available during this rapidly changing situation.
If you have any questions please chat in on our site or call us at 641-585-3213.