The Winnebago® Adventurer® is packed with user-friendly features and more value than ever before. Equipped with the new Ford F53 chassis with 7.3 litre V8, the Adventurer’s five family-friendly floorplans offer plenty of living space and ample storage, whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or the trip of a lifetime. The Adventurer is loaded with features and amenities typically reserved for diesel pushers including full body paint with chrome mirrors, Corian countertops in the galley, UltraFabrics covered furnishings, Versa swivel drivers seat, MCD solar and blackout roller shades, and much more!
At the core of the Winnebago Adventurer is the proprietary Winnebago SuperStructure. The Winnebago Adventurer is built with the Winnebago exclusive steel SuperStructure which surrounds the cab with a strong, durable support system delivering industry-leading safety and security. There are 6 key components to Winnebago’s quality construction found in the Winnebago Adventurer.
THE WINNEBAGO SUPERSTRUCTURE
1) Thermo-Panel Sidewalls – Layers of fiberglass and high-density block foam insulation with welded aluminum support structures create strong, durable, and lightweight sidewalls in the Adventurer.
2) Solid Framework – Structural extruded aluminum creates an extremely strong, solid frame for the Adventurer.
3) Embedded Steel – Metal substructures are embedded into the sidewall or the Adventurer to provide solid attachment points to keep cabinets and appliances mounted securely in place.
4) Interlocking Joints – Winnebago extrudes and utilizes specially designed interlocking joints to evenly distribute the weight of the roof along the entire span of the walls. Winnebago uses a specially designed interlocking joint to connect the floor, sidewalls, and roof to evenly distribute the weight, so the Adventurer “empty shell” is so strong it doesn’t need internal reinforcement.
5) E-Coat – An electrodeposition coating helps protect critical steel components from corrosion, inside and out of the Winnebago Adventurer. The E-coat Process cycles parts and assemblies through a 10-stage, full-immersion system. The E-Coat system is similar to that used by automotive companies and helps protect against corrosion.
6) Laser-Cut Tubing – Winnebago’s precision laser cutters create precise joints in structural steel that are stronger and require less welding than the competitors processes.
Winnebago utilizes more automotive manufacturing processes than any other manufacturer in the RV industry. In a Winnebago, you will find precision cut parts, assembled with purpose not just for aesthetics, but built to last. The Winnebago Superstructure design found in the Winnebago Adventurer is what keeps you safe and protects the integrity of your Adventurer so that it will continue to provide the experiences you enjoy for years and years. If you prefer a gas coach but want diesel level amenities with a strong and safe structural support, the Adventurer is built for you!
Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Adventurer with the Winnebago SuperStructure.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: