There is so much to love about the Winnebago Revel, a Winnebago Class B Campervan built on the Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis. As a true 4×4, the Winnebago Revel opens up a world of possibilities with off the grid capabilities and complete four-season comfort.
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with straightforward design and function driven features. Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed/Gear Garage. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames and snap in screens for fresh air circulation contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, a dinette with a pull up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the Winnebago Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
And all of this doesn’t even cover the half of why we love the Winnebago Revel. Below we have the top features we love in the Winnebago Revel.
- Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on demand 4WD System, complete with high and low range and a hill descent mode for added off road capability. The VS30 Chassis includes on demand 4-wheel drive with low range which selectively stops individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. This system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
- An additional benefit of the Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis is the many active and passive Safety Features that come along with it. These safety features include: Active Brake Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians. Active Distance Assist Distronic – In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety. Active Lane Keep Assist – If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them. Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout travel, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly. Blind Spot Assist – Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
- The Winnebago Revel is equipped with Automotive Grade Insulation in the Roof, Sidewall and Floor. With an R-Value of 4.4 per square inch, the Winnebago Revel insulation is odor-free and won’t settle as you go off road and in loose terrain. In addition to this the wall insulation is wrapped in a vapor barrier for added protection. Foam laminate insulation is used in the floor of the Revel which provides an in- floor thermal break within the floor insultation. The Revel uses European Style canopy windows with dual pane like properties that include a thermal break and solar reflective property. The Winnebago Revel insulation is built for longevity of the RV.
- Storage and living space are maximized with the Winnebago Revel Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping surface with a 140 cu. ft. Gear Garage below.
- The Winnebago Revel has Heightened Ground Clearance with a shortened passenger side running board so that no modifications need to be made to the exhaust. This additional ground clearance allows you to more easily get in and out of remote locations without the worry of causing damage due to your Winnebago Revel.
- The Winnebago Revel has a Power Sliding Cargo Door with Keyless Entry and Interior Control Buttons making getting in and out of the side door of the coach a breeze.
- The Winnebago Revel has an optional Performance Wheels Upgrade Package with BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions. The Method 701 wheels include bead grip technology to seat the bead while running with lower air pressures, a reinforced inner lip, and are one piece cast 356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment
- The Winnebago Revel is available with the optional Coleman Mach 10 Non-Ducted Quiet Air Conditioner which is 6-8 decibels quieter than previous models.
- The Winnebago Revel is equipped with a digital, thermostatically controlled Hydronic Espar Heat and Hot Water Source, with a diesel burner using the main diesel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
- The MBUX Infotainment System in the Revel makes trips more enjoyable with the Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. This Infotainment System also Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in and MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services. The MBUX system can be controlled with on system controls and steering wheel controls.
- 11. The Winnebago Revel Roll-Up Side and Rear Screen Doors are already attached to the Revel so you just need to unhook and zip down to get them in place. The magnetic sides on the screen doors allow you to quickly get in and out of the coach while your screen is down and also secure your pet from getting in and out with Velcro closures. The screen doors provide air flow and eliminate pesky bugs from getting inside your coach. The rear coach roll-up screen includes a full shade rolling all the way down with a screen window for visibility. This screen also provides security from people seeing what is in the gear garage of your coach when the rear doors are open.
- The Revel has an All Metal Roof Rack and a detachable, movable Ladder. The ladder allows access from various exterior locations around the coach.
These above features, include the many features we love in the Winnebago Revel.
The power and durability behind the Winnebago Revel on the Mercedes Benz VS30 Chassis coupled with its function-fueled design, powered by the reliability of a 3-liter turbo diesel engine and the freedom of on-demand 4WD…means off-road is never off the table.
See our Winnebago Revel inventory here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: