When the open road calls, there’s no better way to answer than the Winnebago® Vista® and Winnebago® Sunstar®. Combining time-tested, road-proven Winnebago quality with a strong heritage of innovation, the Vista and Sunstar are ideal Class A coaches for RVers of all types.
The Vista and Sunstar are available in five slideout-equipped floorplans so you are sure to find the one that works for your family. The floorplans are highlighted by their transformative interior that is easily convertible to best fit your needs.
The Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar are built for the long haul. Listed below are the 11 key features to the Winnebago Vista and the Winnebago Sunstar.
- POWERED PATIO AWNING – Enjoy the outdoors under the Vista and Sunstar’s powered patio awning with LED lighting
- SLAM-CATCH HANDLES – The compartment doors in the Vista and Sunstar include the Slam-Catch Handles which allow for convenient opening and closing of the storage compartment doors.
- EXTERIOR COMPARTMENTS – The holding tank exterior compartments are heated and insulated.
- EXTERIOR ENTERTAINMENT – The exterior entertainment center in the Vista and Sunstar includes a 32″ HDTV with remote and speakers (27P, 31B, 32M, 35U) and a 39″ HDTV (29V) allowing you to transform the outdoors into your living room.
- TINTED SLIDER WINDOWS – The windows in the Vista and Sunstar are slider windows allowing you to open them wide and they are more energy efficient to enhance heating and cooling in your coach.
- DELUXE VINYL GRAPHICS – The Vista and Sunstar are available in 4 different exteriors all with vinyl deluxe graphics. The Pewter Sea Mist and Café Mist exteriors also include partial paint that provides the look of full body paint at a fraction of the cost.
- WHEELS – The Vista and Sunstar are equipped with stainless steel liners (27P, 29V, 31B, 32M); and the 35U has stylized aluminum wheels.
- FORD® F53 CHASSIS – The Vista and Sunstar are built on the Ford F53 Chassis and include 7.3L PFI V8 engine, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission with tow/haul and a 210-amp. alternator.
- LEVELING SYSTEM – Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks support the Vista and Sunstar when parked to help level the most challenging environment.
- A/C 15,000 BTU AIR CONDITIONER – The (29V, 27P, 31B, 32M) come with a standard 15,000 BTUs Air Conditioner with the option to add the Cooling Upgrade Package that would include (2) 13,500 BTUs Air Conditioners, a 50-amp power cord and a 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator. The 35U floorplan comes with (2) 13,500 BTUs Air Conditioners and the generator as standard features.
- CUSTOM HOLDING TANKS – Using Winnebago SmartSpace construction, the custom holding tanks in the Vista and Sunstar are built to improve weight distribution and handling and increase storage space.
The Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar Class A gas motorhomes are easy to drive and fully-loaded with plenty of power to bring along your favorite outdoor gear as well! To find out more about the Winnebago Vista and the Winnebago Sunstar RVs contact your Lichtsinn RV consultant today!
Learn More about the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Key Features of the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar
Winnebago Vista and Sunstar Smartspace Design
Winnebago Vista and Sunstar Floorplan Comparison