Additional Lithionics Battery in the Winnebago EKKO
Price: Call Sales Consultant for Pricing
The Winnebago EKKO comes with one 320-amp-hour lithium ion battery w/Bluetooth control package and battery pack heating system. You can add another 320-amp-hour battery from Lithionics bringing your total to 620-amp-hours.
The Lithionics Battery is 30% smaller than 2x100AH Group 31 Batteries.
INTERNAL NEVERDIE® BMS FEATURES:
- miniBMS Cell/Module Sensors and Microprocessors with Automatic Cell Balancing
- NeverDie® Power Reserve (Spare Fuel) for Hotel Loads and Worry-Free Power for Engine Cranking
- Over-Charge, Over-Discharge and Short-Circuit Protection (LVC, HVC, SCC)
- Included NeverDie® Internal Heating Kit: Permits Charging Operations at -20C/-4F Continuous
- Pushbutton Storage Operation allows to turn battery power On/Off with panel mounted or remote illuminated push button
- Bluetooth telemetry using Lithionics Battery Monitor app available on Android and iOS platforms
- CAN Bus telemetry using RVIA developed industrial RV-C protocol
- Aircraft grade powder coated aluminum case, sealed to IP66 rating
For more information contact your RV Sales Consultant.