Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G LTE + WIFI Extender for RVs
Price: $400.70; $139.99 (roof bracket kit); $1,109.11 (installed)
Stay connected on the road with the ConnecT 2.0 mobile hotspot Internet solution for your RV. The ConnecT 2.0 links to nationwide 4G LTE for reliable, uninterrupted, in-motion and stationary coverage while traveling. Keep mobile devices, smart TVs/speakers, gaming systems, and computers connected to 4G/WiFi with a reliable connection, faster speeds, and expanded coverage. Plus, it offers the capability to swap SIM cards to add to new or existing data plans from other carriers!
Mobile Cellular and WIFI Boosters
Winegard ConnecT 2.0 5G, 4G LTE + WIFI Features:
- Nationwide 4G LTE Coverage - Get Internet while on the go! No need to rely on WiFi – the ConnecT 2.0 4G2 links to nationwide 4G LTE for reliable, uninterrupted, in-motion and stationary coverage while traveling. Connect anywhere to 4G LTE service with a Winegard FreedomGO, AT&T, or Verizon data plan.
- High-Powered Mobile Internet Hotspot - More powerful smartphone tethering, the ConnecT 2.0 provides a stronger and faster Internet connection. Easily connect your computers, gaming systems, smart TVs, and other smart home devices to secure WiFi in seconds.
- Increased WIFI Range - Winegard’s smart antenna technology intelligently manages signals through multiple pathways to ensure better range and performance. The ConnecT 2.0 4G2 roof-mounted mobile hotspot/WiFi booster allows you to access WiFi signals in your RV from farther away!
- Cellular Data Carrier Options - The ConnecT 2.0 is compatible with Winegard, AT&T, and Verizon cellular Internet service providers. Swap SIM cards to add to new or existing data plans from other carriers. The ConnecT 2.0 comes ready for use out of the box, preinstalled with a unique Winegard SIM card. If you choose to use your own data plan, easily swap out the existing SIM card with an approved SIM card supplied by your cellular provider.
- Secure RV Internet - Advanced WiFi protected access (WPA and WPA2-PSK), guest network access, double firewall protection (SPI and NAT), and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack prevention.