In honor of the timeless Christmas carol, The 12 Days of Christmas, we are featuring 12 Winnebago models that you will want to add to your Christmas list!
Winnebago’s first, true 4-season RV, the Winnebago Boldt is perfect for those looking to explore every day of the year regardless of the weather. The Boldt was inspired by German explorer and naturalist Alexander Von Humboldt, the Boldt is built on the new Mercedes-Benz VS30 chassis and features the Pure3 Advanced Energy System. That pairing blends innovation and comfort on the road.
The Boldt comes in 2 floorplans – the 70KL and the 70BL. The 70BL features a dinette at the front, a mid-coach bath and rear twin beds that convert into cross coach sleeping. While the 70KL has a rear bath with twin beds that convert into cross coach sleeping.
Pure3 Advanced Energy Management System
The Pure3 Advanced Energy Management System powered by Volta Power Systems is an automotive-grade lithium system similar to what is seen in electric vehicle applications. The Pure3 system begins with a 48V energy pack that provides 11,600 watt-hours of energy. The energy pack is watertight, durable, and encased in a steel housing that is the safest on the market, and batteries are climate controlled. The Pure3 provides complete 30 Amp, whole coach electricity using a 3,600-watt pure sine inverter. The Boldt’s dedicated 58V alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris. The Boldt comes with two 115-watt solar panels and a junction port for additional portable solar. The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
Mercedes-Benz VS30 Chassis in the Winnebago Boldt
The VS30 3.0 litre, six cylinder turbo diesel provides users with 325-lb. of torque and 188 horsepower. It comes with the MBUX Infotainment system that makes trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in. The safety features include:
- Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians.
- Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
- Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travel, speed limits can be everchanging. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Blind Spot Assist Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
- Crosswind Assist: Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps the driver to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle’s course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
Highlights of the Winnebago Boldt
- Automotive-grade insulation for 4-season RV use
- New Mercedes-Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis with additional comfort and safety features
- Rear and side Rolef screen doors
See our Winnebago Boldt inventory here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Sleeping Options in the Winnebago Boldt 70BL
The Winnebago Boldt’s VS30 Chassis
Four Season Capabilities in the Winnebago Boldt