Cold weather is fast approaching. Just because the temperature is changing doesn’t mean your RVing adventures need to come to an end. It’s important to find an RV that fits your year round climate needs.
The Winnebago Era is a Class B Diesel RV built on the Mercedes VS30 Sprinter Chassis. This energy- and fuel-efficient, diesel-powered Camper Van is equipped with ample storage and spacious floorplans, making it the perfect blend of innovation and comfort. The Era boasts many 4 season features, so you can comfortably travel in your Era regardless of the weather.
The Winnebago Era is equipped with many features that allow you to use your Era throughout the year, regardless of the temperature.
These features include:
- Optional On-demand 4WD – The Era’s optional 4WD system includes Hi/Lo range and a seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission.
- Headlights – The LED high performance found in the Era maximize the view of the road ahead and enhance the Era’s overall aesthetic with a sleek front end design.
- Power – The Era includes 2-deep cycle Group 31 batteries (AGM maintenance free.) The Era also includes a 2500-watt Cummins Onan QG LP Generator and 1,000-watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
- Truma Combi®Eco Plus Heating System – This system includes (2) 850-watt electric heating elements provides hydronic coach heat and hot water on demand. This is a 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system.
- Air Conditioner – The Era is equipped with the Coleman®-Mach®10 non-ducted, quiet air conditioner to cool hot days and nights.
- Solar Panel – The Era has a 200-watt solar panel/battery charger, junction box and plug for additional portable solar panel up to 450-watts total.
- Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis – The chassis on the Era includes many active and passive safety features including:
- Active Brake Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
- Active Distance Assist Distronic – In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Blind Spot Assist including Rear Cross Traffic Alert- Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
- Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout your travel, speed limits can be everchanging. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Crosswind Assist – Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps the driver to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle’s course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
- Windshield – The windshield on your Era with remain clear with the rain sensor with integrated wet wiper system.
- Winterization package The Winterization Package in your Era includes a water heater bypass valve and siphon tube.
- Screen Doors – The Era has side and rear Roll-Up Screen Doors to provide air flow and eliminate pesky bugs etc. from getting inside.
- Car to X Communication – This communication provides that you will receive a warning in your Era with Car to X Communication if there is heavy rain, fog, icy roads, or accidents ahead. Based on automatically collated data from all the vehicles using this technology, drivers get notifications when other drivers encounter a hazardous condition.
- Internet in the Van: You can use the Era’s multimedia system’s WIFI hotspot to easily go online with mobile devices and stay connected to get current weather updates and more. The Internet in the Car service requires a Mercedes PRO account, additionally a contract must be made with a 3rd party mobile network operator.
The Winnebago Era is an RV built for every adventure regardless off the weather. To find out more about the Winnebago Era and it’s 4 season features contact a factory trained Lichtsinn RV consultant!
See available Winnebago Eras for Sale here.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Winnebago 4 Season Class B RVs
Winnebago Era OCCC, GVWR and More
Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System in Boldt, Travato and Era