Truma is a company that manufactures innovative RV appliances of unparalleled quality. Started in 1949, the company’s roots began small but it has since grown into one of the leading RV appliance suppliers. Truma prides itself in 4 key objectives: 1) Quality, providing best in class products. 2) Innovation, their passion keeps shaping the future with innovative products. 3) Technology, American recreation powered by state-of-the-art technology. 4) Luxury, turning RV life into 5 star vacationing.
Winnebago uses Truma appliances in a number of their RVs. The Winnebago Boldt, Era, Solis, and Travato all include the Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System, North America’s first and only propane powered combined with forced-air furnace and water heater. This system is an insulated, high strength, aluminum air distribution system. Continue reading to learn more about why the small footprint and versatility of the Truma Combi Heating System makes it the perfect option for these Winnebago Camper Vans.
Whether sightseeing in spring, camping in the fall or adventuring in winter, you can expect all of the comforts of home with the reliability and efficiency of a Truma heater. These heaters are lightweight and compact, making them perfect for RVs with limited space, and are also nearly silent and extremely economical to run. They are small enough that they have minimum sidewall penetration so are able to provide a stealth look. The System utilizes an easy to use state-of-the-art digital and programmable controller.
Truma Combi heaters combine two functions in one appliance by both warming the living area of your RV and heating water in its integrated stainless steel tank. By combining the functions of both a water heater and furnace, significant space is saved since only one appliance is needed rather than two. The heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, and in electrical mode at a camp site and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low.
Additional Advantages of the Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System Include:
Near Silent Operation
- Infinitely variable speed forced air fan
- Two-stage burner
Lightweight and Space Saving
- Combines forced air furnace and water heater
- Approximately the dimensions of 6 gallon water heater
- 12” (30cm) high X 21” (53cm) long
- Weight 35lbs (16kg)
- Maintains a constant temperature throughout the RV with an integrated duct work system which provides better heating characteristics to cold areas.
- Less variation in temperature due to microprocessor control of burner and fan speed
- Temperature sensor mounted independent of Truma CP plus Control
- 14,300 BTU/h (4.2 kW) heating output
- The industry’s only combined forced air and water heater with 110V A/C heating power providing you the option to combine propane and electricity. This saves on propane and allows for Lithium Ion Battery heating.
- Quiet and efficient water and forced air heating
- Tube-in-Tube exhaust and combustion air intake (preheats combustion air and cools exhaust)
- Constant temperature monitoring (Microprocessor adjusts flame and fan and reduced propane and electrical power required)
- Uses very little electricity – Averages 12V DC power consumption 1.6 amps
- Over 90% energy-efficient which saves on propane use.
Robust and Reliable
- Over 65k units/year globally
- Maintenance free operation (no anode) with a stainless steel tank providing fast recovery.
- Easy winterization and draining with the drain valve.
- Advanced simple to use Truma CP plus Control panel
To find out more about the Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System found in the Winnebago Boldt, Era, Solis and Travato, contact a Lichtsinn RV Consultant Today.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
Battle of the B’s: Winnebago Solis vs. Winnebago Travato
The Top Questions on the Winnebago Boldt
What is the Difference Between a Class B Motorhome and a Camper Van?