In honor of the timeless Christmas carol, The 12 Days of Christmas, we are featuring 12 Winnebago models that you will want to add to your Christmas list!
Based on the overwhelming success of the mid-year production of the National Park Foundation Limited Edition Travato, Winnebago recently announced a limited manufacturing extension. The National Park Foundation Travato was created in conjunction with a multi-year partnership between Winnebago and the National Park Foundation, the official nonprofit partner of the National Park Service. This limited edition National Park Foundation Travato features several unique offerings including:
- Limited Edition Exterior Graphics Package – Limited Edition Granite premium full-body paint with exclusive National Park Foundation exterior accents, available in light gray or martini green, with a National Park Foundation logo.
- Upgraded Volta Power Systems 4 Module Advanced Pure 3 lithium automotive energy pack – You can learn about Volta Power Systems here. This four module automotive-grade energy pack provides 11,600 watt-hours of run time, 33 percent more than the current Travato lithium Pure 3 syste
- Moto Metal high performance MO970 wheels and BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA K02 tires – The All-Terrain T/A KO2 is an On-/Off-Road All-Terrain light duty truck tire developed to meet the needs of drivers who want confidence and control on- and off- road. The All-Terrain T/A KO2 was designed to deliver go-anywhere traction along with outstanding durability, great wear and year-round traction, even in snow.
- An additional 140-watt Zamp portable solar panel – Zamp’s best-selling portable kit is packed with thoughtful features to make your off-grid venture hassle-free. Ideal for compact RVs, this panel generates 140 watts at 7.8 amps, and brings total solar on board to 360 watts, and is expandable even further if need be
- Front and Rear Sumo Springs – SumoSprings® are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. Sumo Springs are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate. SumoSprings absorb harsh bumps and jolts to provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces, highway joints, and other rough terrain. By reducing harsh movements, SumoSprings give drivers better control of their vehicle. This increases safety and makes for more comfortable travel. They also have a progressive spring rate and start to compress smoothly with less resistance and provide greater resistance as they compress further.
- Rolef Roll Up Side Screens – Roll up side screens are designed to keep mosquitoes, biting and black flies out of your RV, and are custom made for the Travato, and includes an exclusive magnetic lateral screen door that closes by itself when you go you, so bugs don’t get back in.
- Removable Woven Floormat – A removable marine material woven floormat is custom designed for each coach and it’s portability make keep your National Park Foundation Travato a breeze.
- Anything Keepers Flexible Storage – Mesh style drop down storage baskets for storing your smartphone or tablet, reading glasses, books or even a cpap or bpap machine.
- Ram Mount Tracks – Using a track mounting system is a clean, clever, and innovative way to mount multiple devices in virtually any application. The RAM® Tough-Track™ takes this innovation to the next level by offering a center access point for your track components and multiple track lengths throughout the Travato to accommodate your desired mounting surface. RAM® Tough-Track™ takes your connectivity devices, such as smartphone and tablets to any location and any viewing angle you need.
Call Lichtsinn RV at 1-800-343-6255 TODAY to secure your limited edition National Parks Foundation Travato before they sell out!
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last four consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: