Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the #vanlife revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long, the Travato Pure 3 lithium offers all of the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van, without the noise of a common RV generator!
The Pure 3 Volta Power Systems automotive grade 48V energy pack provides 8,700 watt hours, nearly double that of Roadtrek and more than Coachmen. The energy pack is watertight, durable, and with the steel housing being the safest on the market, the battery pack is climate controlled.
The Pure 3 provides complete 30 AMP whole coach electricity using a 3,600 watt pure sine inverter, removing the common RV generator. The Travato’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors and now has been increased from 120 to 160 amps of charging for even faster recharge times! Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and the auto start and high idle control significantly extends air conditioner run time.
The MPPT solar controller and standard solar panels provide best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
Simple, seamless operation with one touch button controls incorporate automatic engine start when the battery is low and can recharge a fully depleted system in approximately 1 hour!
This new factory fresh Travato includes the latest in enhancements from Winnebago:
1. Upgraded automotive grade insulation in the roof and walls for improved thermal break and acoustic insulation
2. Sumo springs, front and rear increase ride height and improve stability
3. Rolef brand side screen door is made to take a beating while providing reliable insect protection. The innovative magnetic closure allows hands free egress and helps keep bugs out
4. New ultra quiet Coleman MACH 10 NDQ air conditioner with interior shroud that includes directional vents, Bluetooth app control, built in thermostat and auto mode that turns the blower fan off when the compressor is not running. This new AC also significantly reduces power draw extending battery life for Pure3 models
5. Recalibrated state of charge gauge for the Pure3 shows only the useable portion of the energy pack and changes to blue backlighting to indicate that when the pack is too cold to take a charge
6. Heating pads for the Pure 3 energy pack can be used the pack has been stored in very cold temperatures
7. Larger 160 amp alternator for even faster charging of the Pure 3 energy pack, along with solar being increased to 230 watts, standard
8. Updated Carefree awning with faster drive motor to reduce the potential for wind damage and Bluetooth control to make it easier to operate
9. New all metal roof rack for increased durability
10. New wider running boards with non skid rubber tread pattern include ground effects lighting and new pet leash or bicycle security tie out brackets
11. Ram mount aluminum tracks under overhead for easy mounting of accessories
12. New Anything Keepers, or drop down mesh storage bins for convenient storage of smartphones, tablets, books and glasses over the beds
13. Connectivity roof access port provides a path to route wiring for easy installation of external antennas such as satellite, WiFi or cellular boosters
So many things are now standard, but this factory fresh Travato now includes the following factory installed options:
1. Front leather cab seats
2. Rolef screen door
3. All metal roof luggage and cargo racks
4. Multi point adjustable rear and side ladder
5. Remis cab window blinds, sliding and pleated
6. Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
7. Deluxe feature paint package
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs. feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
6. Three point safety belts
7. Six front air bags, front, side curtain, and side seat bolster
8. Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring an LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last four consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Using the Volta Power Systems Pure3 Lithium Energy System in Extreme Conditions
Recharging the Pure3 Energy Pack
Pure3 Energy Management System Power Calculator