The Winnebago Minnie Winnie/Spirit’s six available floorplans boast Winnebago’s industry-leading innovations as well as all the comforts of home and plenty of space for your family and gear. Another huge benefit of the Minnie Winnie and Spirit is the reliability of the chassis they are built upon. The proven Ford® E350/450 chassis are equipped with the latest in safety features while the new 7.3-liter V8 engine makes short work of long hills and keeps you on your adventures.
Continue reading to learn more about these enhanced safety features and specifications in the Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Winnebago Spirit.
*The available floorplans in the Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Spirit are identical. For the purposes of this Blog, we will refer only to the Minnie Winnie, but the details are applicable to both models.
The Winnebago Minnie Winnie is available on two Ford chassis bodies, the E350 and E450. Although there are many features that make these two bodies different, the primary differences are in regard to payload and turning radius. Being the shorter of the six floorplans, the 22M and 22R come standard on the E350 chassis but can be optionally built on the E450, if desired.
- Ford® E350 Chassis 350-hp 7.3L V8 Premium Engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 210-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Ford E450 Chassis 350-hp 7.3L V8 Premium Engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 210-amp. alternator (25B, 26T, 31H, 31K)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear auxiliary springs (26T, 31H, 31K)
- Trailer hitch 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stainless Steel wheel liners and valve extenders
- Ford E450 Chassis 350-hp 7.3L V8 Premium Engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 210-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Hydraulic leveling jacks (front and rear) (26T, 31H, 31K)
- Spare tire
Enhanced Safety Features
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Auto Headlight Control
- Auto High Beam Control – This driver-activated system scans the road at speeds above 25 miles per hour. When you are on a very dark road with no traffic, the high beams come on. However, when a vehicle with its headlamps on is approaching up to 2,000 feet or traveling ahead of you with taillamps visible up to 500 feet, the system will dim to low beams to reduce glare and avoid hindering the other motorist.
- Electronic Stability Control – This built-in feature can automatically apply selective braking to prevent the vehicle from sliding sideways or skidding when the weather or road conditions become unfavorable.
- Hill Start Assist – This feature activates the anti-lock brakes for up to two seconds as you transition your foot from the brake to the accelerator.
- Traction Control – The system enhances your vehicle’s ability to maintain traction of the wheels by detecting and controlling wheel spin.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – This system employs both radar and camera technology to set a cruise speed and distance from the vehicle in front of you, an especially helpful feature in slow traffic conditions. When traffic ahead slows, you automatically do as well, and when it picks back up, you can resume your previous speed and distance.
- Automatic Emergency Braking – This system provides an audio alert, displays in the instrument cluster, and pre-charges and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake.
- Distance Alert – This system maintains your distance to the vehicle ahead of you and adjusts itself based on the movement of the vehicle ahead.
- Driver Monitoring – This feature recognizes repeated lane departures as a sign of fatigue and issues visual and audio alerts to you that it’s time to pull over and take a break.
- Forward Collision Warning – This alerts you if it senses a potential collision, displays a flash in the instrument cluster and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake.
- Lane Departure Warning – This feature uses a camera mounted behind the windshield to scan road lane markings and detects an unintended lane departure during the day or night. When activated this alerts you in the display and provides an audible warning.
- Post-Collision Braking – This system can potentially lessen the severity of a secondary collision by automatically applying moderate brake pressure when an initial collision event is detected.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring – This system will alert you of underinflated tire pressure.
Not only are the Minnie Winnie and Spirit built with Winnebago’s dedication to quality and durability, they are also equipped with the solid foundation of the Ford 7.3 V8 chassis and all-new safety features to bring you peace of mind.
Contact a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant to learn more about the Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Spirit today!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of the Winnebago Motorhome Factory in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: