When the open road calls, there’s no better way to answer than the Class A Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar. Combining time-tested, road-proven Winnebago quality with a strong heritage of innovation, the Vista and Sunstar are ideal Class A coaches for RVers of all types! The Vista and Sunstar are perfect for entertaining and relaxing with friends and family and are built for the long haul.
See the top features below that will help ensure your Vista or Sunstar is ready for your next adventure and beyond.
- POWERED PATIO AWNING – To provide you extended enjoyment of the outdoors, the Vista and Sunstar include a powered patio awning with LED lighting and dual pitch controls.
- 1-PIECE WINDSHIELD – The Vista and Sunstar provide expansive views with their 1-piece windshield and streamlined A-pillars which provide a more enjoyable and safer driving experience.
- PADDLE LATCH – The Winnebago Vista and Sunstar side hinged compartment storage doors include a paddle latch for easy operation.
- EXTERIOR ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy the outdoors while taking in your favorite game with the exterior entertainment center found on the Vista and Sunstar. Included in the exterior entertainment center is a 32″ HDTV with a remote and speakers (31B, 33K, 34R) or a 39″ HDTV (29V.)
- TAILGATE PACKAGE – To further enhance your outdoor living the Vista and Sunstar (29V, 31B) include the Tailgate Package. This package includes an exterior refrigerator, storage cabinet, LED lights, LP Quick-Connect, stainless steel sink, faucet, wall-mounted bottle opener and a paper towel holder.
- TINTED SLIDER WINDOWS – The frameless tinted windows found on the Vista and Sunstar are energy efficient to enhance heating and cooling and provide unobstructed views from inside the coach.
- PREMIUM HIGH-GLOSS SIDEWALL SKIN – The exterior of the Vista and Sunstar is covered with a sleek protective sidewall skin that is coupled with a front protective mask. You also have the option of adding the High-Rez exterior upgrade package which includes premium full-body paint, LED lamps and fog lamps, chrome side mirrors and a grille inlay applique.
- WHEELS – The wheels on the Vista and Sunstar are 19.5”Stainless steel liners with chrome covers (29V, 31B) or 22.5” stylized Aluminum Wheels (33K, 34R.)
- FORD® F53 CHASSIS – The chassis that supports the Vista and Sunstar is a Ford F53 chassis and includes a 7.3L PFI V8 engine, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission with tow/haul mode and a 210-amp. alternator. Also included is the Ford F53 chassis Driver Confidence Package. This package includes 9 advanced technologies designed to increase your confidence and comfort behind the wheel.
- LEVELING SYSTEM – To help level your coach on uneven terrain the Vista and Sunstar include automatic hydraulic leveling jacks.
- A/C – The Vista and Sunstar are cooled with a 15,000 BTU air conditioner (29V, 31B) or 2 high-efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioners (33K, 34R). You may choose to instead have the available Cooling Upgrade Package (29V, 31B) that includes two A/C receptacles, a 50-amp. power cord, and a 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator.
- CUSTOM HOLDING TANKS – The custom holding tanks found in the Vista and Sunstar help to maximize available storage space while also improving weight distribution and handling.
With updated styling and legendary Winnebago quality, the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar are built for RVers who want a well-built motorhome that’s comfortable and user-friendly. Boasting spacious interiors and easy-to-maneuver driving, the Vista and Sunstar will take you wherever your destination might be.
Call a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Vista and the Winnebago Sunstar.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like