Designed, engineered, and built to Winnebago’s legendary quality standards, the all-new Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar are equipped and ready to take you anywhere in both comfort and style. The Vista and Sunstar now feature two innovative floorplans, the 29V and 33K, with updated contemporary styling, luxurious furnishings and more.
With a full-wall slideout that provides considerable extra space throughout the coach, the 29V floorplan is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. This floorplan also features a convenient mid-coach bath that separates the rear bedroom from the comfortable living area.
The Winnebago Sunstar and Winnebago Vista models and floorplans are identical with the exception of the name on the side of the coach, so for the balance of this blog we will refer to the Vista, which also includes information for the Sunstar. Continue reading to learn more about the specifications of the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar 29V floorplan.
- Exterior Length – 30′
- Exterior Height – 12’1″
- Exterior Width – 8’5½”
- Exterior Storage – 122 cu.ft.
- Awning Length – 17′
- Interior Height – 6’8′
- Interior Width – 8’¼”
- Freshwater Capacity – 71 gal.
- Water Heater Capacity – 6 gal.
- Black Holding Tank Capacity – 40 gal.
- Gray Holding Tank Capacity – 61 gal.
- LP Capacity – 76.14 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 80 gal.
- GCWR – 23,000 lbs.
- GVWR – 18,000 lbs.
- GAWR Front – 7,000 lbs.
- GAWR Rear – 12,000 lbs.
- Wheelbase – 190′
- Sleeps – 5
- 7.3L PFI V8 engine, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission w/tow/haul, 210-amp. alternator
- Electronic stability control
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Stainless steel wheels 19.5” w/chrome covers
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Rear valve stem extensions
- SumoSprings® suspension enhancement
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 7.0″ LCD color touch screen, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Sirius XM ready, rear color camera, Bluetooth®
- Versa driver’s seat swivels easily around steering wheel, w/two-position armrest, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- Passenger seat swivels, w/two-position armrest, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Removable utility table
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel and telescoping wheel
- Rearview power mirrors w/defrost and power adjust
- Large panoramic windshield
- Powered blackout roller visor/shade (front windshield)
- Blackout roller shade (driver and passenger windows)
- Driver/passenger snap on vinyl closeout covers
- Cruise control
- Map light
- Dash workstation w/USB and 12-volt power port
- Motor cover w/integrated snack tray and cupholders
- Instrument panel
- Video camera system w/side view activation from turn signal
- 39″ LCD HDTV
- Dinette Hi-Lo Table w/storage
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Satellite system ready
- Blackout roller shades
- Winnebago Control™ w/7″ touchscreen monitor and available app
- LED lights
- Pleated curtain panels
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Entrance assist handle
- USB chargers
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- Powered StudioLoft™ bed (w/ladder) 600 lb. weight capacity sleep size for 2, 50″ x 80″
- Theater Seating w/cupholders and USB charging ports
- Corian® countertop
- Corian backsplash with tile inlay
- Large, 2-door 10.0 cu. ft. 12VDC stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave oven w/touch controls
- 3-burner recessed range top with black glass folding cover, backlit control knobs and stainless-steel control panel
- Stainless steel double sink w/single lever faucet and pullout sprayer
- Powered ventilator ceiling fan
- 3-burner range w/large oven
- Thermoform countertops
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain bowl toilet w/foot pedal
- Powered roof ventilator fans
- Towel rack mounted inside of door
- Towel bar(s), towel ring(s), robe hook(s), tissue holder, medicine cabinet, mirror
- King bed w/foam mattress and storage below
- Powered ventilator fan
- Room divider sliding door
- 32″ HDTV
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- Protective Mask
- 1-Piece fiberglass roof
- Automatic entrance door steps and screen door
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting/dual pitch controls
- Frameless, tinted windows
- Exterior H & C shower located in utility
- Entertainment center 39″ HDTV w/remote and speakers
- Front mud flaps
- Rearview mirrors w/defrost & power adjust
- Side-hinged storage doors w/paddle latch
- LED porch light w/interior switch
- Lighted storage compartments
- Entry assist handle
- PetPal leash tie down
- Tailgate Package refrigerator, storage cabinet, LED lights, LP Quick-Connect, stainless steel sink, single lever faucet, wall-mounted bottle opener, paper towel holder
- High-Rez Exterior Upgrade Package premium full-body paint, LED lamps/fog lamps, chrome side mirrors, grille inlay applique
Heating & Cooling System:
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- 35,000 BTU low-profile furnace
- Cooling Upgrade Package w/two 13,500 BTUs A/C, 50-amp. power cord, 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- AC/DC load center, 30-amp. converter/charger
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- 2 deep-cycle Marine/RV Group 31 batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC duplex receptacle
- Cable TV input
- Exterior antenna jack
- DC receptacles
- 1,000-watt inverter w/remote panel
- Solar panel/battery charger wiring prep with three-way, solar, plug-ready port located on roof and single port in exterior bay, for aftermarket installation, up to 460-watts
- Solar panel battery charge system (Single 115W panel and 30 amp charge controller)
- Winegard® Air 360 Omnidirectional VHF/UFH/FM Antenna and Gateway 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router
- Service Center colored labels, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, 10′ sewer hose
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- LP quick connect (patio side)
- Water system filtration package
- Holding tank flushing system (black tank only)
- Child seat tether anchor (forward facing dinette seat)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on fiberglass roof skin
The Winnebago Vista Class A gas coach is a great example of Winnebago’s dedication to innovation, quality, and excellence. With a spacious lounge, complete galley, and updated interior details, the Vista is the perfect home away from home.
Call a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Vista and the Winnebago Sunstar 29V!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: