Any experienced RVer will tell you that not every RV park or campsite you visit will be flat or level. Sometimes one side of your spot will be higher than the other. Sometimes the terrain itself will be lumpy.
Of course, experienced RVers will also tell you that getting your rig level is essential to your camping experience. Appliances like your refrigerator need to be level to function properly. Any liquids that you might have or use in the vehicle can be difficult to work with if your rig is “wonky”. Sleeping at night or walking around your rig can also be less comfortable if it is leaning or slanted.
Leveling your rig is just one of the main reasons invest in leveling pads for your Motorhome or Fifth Wheel. However, given the size and weight of modern RVs, the health of our nation’s roads, sidewalks, and driveways are also at risk. Not to mention the maintenance and functionality of your automatic leveling system.
- SnapPad increases stability in 3 ways: a larger footprint, more vibration dampening, and by conforming to uneven terrain like gravel.
- Installs in seconds. Stays on forever. Say goodbye to crawling under your rig every time you set up.
- SnapPads absorb the daily punishment of the road and elements instead of your metal landing feet. Helps prevent the protective coating from being damaged by gravel, concrete, asphalt and the environment.
- SnapPads are made from durable rubber that grips any terrain. No more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or slick surfaces like ice.
- Our process uses recycled tire crumb, high strength resin, and a 100+ ton press to make SnapPads extremely durable.
- Made in the USA from recycled American tires. Good for the environment. Good for the country.
- May help protect your family and electronics in the event of an electrical surge from a non-direct lightning strike.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like