Combining the efficiency of a camper van and the capacity of a Class C coach, the EKKO takes the phrase “big things in small packages” to a whole new level. From the massive heated pass-through gear garage – large enough to store bicycles, inflatable kayaks and other outdoor gear – to the large living, sleeping, and cooking space, the EKKO is sure to become your favorite adventure vehicle.
The Winnebago EKKO, with the enhanced capability of AWD, creates not just a new model, but an entirely new type of RV. We have compiled our favorite Top 12 Features in the Winnebago EKKO.
1. New AWD Ford Transit Chassis with Enhanced Safety Features – The EKKO’s 3.5L EcoBoost®V6 delivers 310 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque. The EKKO’s Ford Chassis standard safety features include Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Braking, Driver Alert and more, plus the Winnebago-added Blind Spot Monitoring system.
Watch a Video on the Ford Chassis with Safety Features Here
2.(1) 320-Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery with the option to add (1) additional 320-amp hour Battery – The combined dual batteries provide a total of 640-amp hours (8,266-watt hours) which then deletes the available generator.
3. (2) 170-Watt and (1) 115-watt solar panels (455 Total Watts) – Camp almost anywhere with the EKKO’s 455-watts of Solar allowing you to go off-grid for extended periods of time.
4. All-Weather Prepped with All -Season Insulation – The EKKO has its tanks and water lines inside the coach above the floor, extensive all-season insulation in the roof, walls and floor, dual-pane acrylic windows and multiple insulated exterior compartments to help extend your camping season.
5. Large Heated Gear Garage with L-Track Cargo Tie Down System – This garage system can be accessed from 3 sides, each fitted with Molle Gear Panel Organizers to make the EKKO mod friendly. The gear garage also includes a large removable rubber tray with lip that can be removed and easily cleaned. The forward wall of the garage is entirely removable for service access to tanks and the garage includes All- Season Insulation.
Watch a Video on the Rear Garage with Molle Organizers Here
6.Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus On Demand Water Heater – This water heater is the most powerful and efficient instant water heater on the market and includes hybrid technology which provides a constant temperature to prevent scalding. The Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus Water Heater provides instant, constant and endless water heater supplies and hot water reliably around-the-clock for showering, rinsing, and hand washing. The AquaGo instant water heater is the most powerful appliance on the market, yet it is characterized by its compact dimensions, straightforward operating procedures, maintenance-friendly internal components, and numerous safety features.
This water heater includes exclusive decalcification technology which extends the life and maintains the performance of the water heater. It also includes a simple open “Easy Drain Lever” to complete the winterization process.
7. Innovative Dry/Wet Bath with Pivoting Wall – The pivoting bath wall allows you to take advantage of either an oversized shower or spacious lavatory and cassette toilet dependent on wall placement. The 5 gallon cassette toilet alleviates the need for a black tank and provides many more off grid opportunities to dispose of the black water.
Watch a Video on the Pivoting Bathroom Wall Here
8. Twin Bed WinnSleep Flex Bed System – These 2 Twin sized beds ( measuring 32”x76” each,) can be easily converted into 1 large bed (measuring 60”x80”) with the WinnSleep Flex Bed System. There is wardrobe and drawer storage access underneath the beds.
Watch a Video on the Flex Bed with WinnSleep System Here
9. Dinette 3-Point Safety Belts – The front dinette includes seating for 4 (including cab seats) with dual 3-point seat belts.
10. Truma VarioHeat Comfort Heater – This heater includes Intelligent Fan Control and near silent The EKKO’s Truma VarioHeat Comfort Heater includes a 3 stage burner and consumes only 1 amp draw, 4,700 BTU, 8900 BTU, and 11,500 BTU. This heater was tested at 9,000 ft elevation, operational at 11,000 ft. This automatic powered heater boasts a compact size, high air flow for quick heating and a digital control panel.
Watch a Video on the Truma VarioHeat Water Heater System Here
11. Optional Alu-Cab Bat Wing Awning – This available EKKO option is a 270-degree bat wing awning from Alucab. This driver and rearward awning is designed top open and set up all-in-one.
Watch a Video on the Alu-Cab Bat Wing Awning Here
12. Optional Pop-Top or Exterior Kitchen – The EKKO allows you to choose options including either the 52”x79” Pop Top Studio Loft area with Froli Sleep System or a Tailgate Package including: an exterior cooktop, refrigerator and freezer, flip-up counter extension with Quick-Connect Faucet and collapsible sink and LP Quick-Connect Hose.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: