Fall is fast approaching! Just because the temperature is changing doesn’t mean your RVing adventures need to come to an end. It’s important to find an RV that fits your year round climate needs.
The Winnebago Boldt is a 4 Season Class B RV.
The Winnebago Boldt is a Class B Diesel RV built on the Mercedes VS30 Sprinter Chassis. This energy- and fuel-efficient, diesel-powered Camper Van is equipped with ample storage and spacious floorplans, making it the perfect blend of innovation and comfort.
The Winnebago Boldt is equipped with many features that allow you to use your Boldt throughout the year, regardless of the temperature.
These features include:
- Optional On-demand 4WD w/low range, electronic stability and traction control.
- Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking.
- Pure3Advanced Volta Power Energy System (4-module energy pack) provides a generator free stealth like experience with an automotive grade 48V energy pack that is watertight and durable. The steel housing on the energy pack is the safest on the market and the batteries are climate controlled. The System provides 12,800 watt-hours of clean, quiet power with the lithium-based Pure3 Advanced Energy System. The Pure3 System now comes equipped with Bluetooth hardware that allows you to download the myVolta app and monitor your system, including estimated running time, pack temperature, charging status and power usage.
- State-of-the-art automotive grade insulation. The Winnebago Boldt boasts insulation with an R-Value of 4.4 per square inch that is odor-free and won’t settle as you go off road and in loose terrain. The Winnebago Boldt’s insulation is built for longevity of the RV.
- Heated front seats providing additional warmth on cool days.
- Heated drainage s ystem and in-coach water lines ideal for 4 Season use.
- Truma Combi®Eco Plus Heating System w/(2) 850-watt electric heating elements provides hydronic coach heat and hot water on demand. This is a 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system.
- Coleman®-Mach®10 non-ducted, quiet air conditioner to cool hot days/nights.
- (2) 115-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box and plug for additional portable solar panel. The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
- Many Active and Passive Mercedes Benz VS30 Chassis Safety features including:
- High Beam Assist
- Active Brake Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
- Active Distance Assist Distronic – (adaptive cruise control) In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Blind Spot Assist including Rear Cross Traffic Alert- Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
- Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout your travel, speed limits can be everchanging. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Crosswind Assist – Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps the driver to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle’s course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
- Rain Sensor w/integrated wet wiper system to keep your windshield clear.
- Winterization package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube.
- Optional Dual-pane, euro acrylic thermo insulated windows w/cassette shades. These European Style canopy windows with dual pane like properties include a thermal break and solar reflective property.
- Side and Rear Roll-Up Screen Doors with Magnetic Closure provide air flow and eliminate pesky bugs etc. from getting inside.
- The Boldt’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and provides quick recharge time.
- Car to X communication: One of the new Mercedes PRO connect services. Receive a warning in your new Sprinter with Car to X communication if there is heavy rain, fog, icy roads, or accidents ahead. Based on automatically collated data from all the vehicles using this technology, drivers get notifications when other drivers encounter a hazardous condition.
The Winnebago Boldt is an RV built for every adventure regardless off the weather.
See available Winnebago Boldt inventory here.
Return to LichtsinnRV.comExperience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: