Cold weather is fast approaching. Just because the temperature is changing doesn’t mean your RVing adventures need to come to an end. It’s important to find an RV that fits your year round climate needs.
The Winnebago Boldt is a Class B Diesel RV built on the Mercedes VS30 Sprinter Chassis. This energy- and fuel-efficient, diesel-powered Camper Van is equipped with ample storage and spacious floorplans, making it the perfect blend of innovation and comfort. The Boldt boasts many four-season features, so you can comfortably travel in your Boldt regardless of the weather.
The Winnebago Boldt is equipped with many features that allow you to use your Boldt throughout the year, regardless of the temperature.
These features include:
- Optional On-demand 4WD – The Boldt’s 4WD system includes low range, electronic stability and traction control.
- Headlights – The LED high performance headlights in the Boldt maximize the view of the road ahead regardless of the weather conditions.
- Pure3Advanced Volta Power Energy System – This system, with a 4-module energy pack, provides a generator free stealth like experience with an automotive grade 48V energy pack that is watertight and durable. The steel housing on the energy pack is the safest on the market and the batteries are climate controlled. The System provides over 12,000 watt-hours of clean, quiet power with the lithium-based Pure3 Advanced Energy System. The Pure3 System comes equipped with Bluetooth hardware that allows you to download the myVolta app and monitor your system, including estimated running time, pack temperature, charging status and power usage.
- Insulation – The Boldt includes State-of-the-art automotive grade insulation. The Winnebago Boldt boasts insulation with an R-Value of 4.4 per square inch that is odor-free and won’t settle as you go off-road and in loose terrain. The Winnebago Boldt’s insulation is built for longevity of the RV.
- Cab Seats – Heated front cab seats providing additional warmth on cold days.
- Heated Drainage System – The Boldt’s Heated drainage system and in-coach water lines ideal for four-season use.
- Truma Combi®Eco Plus Heating System – This system includes (2) 850-watt electric heating elements provides hydronic coach heat and hot water on demand. This is a 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system.
- Air Conditioner – The Boldt is equipped with the Coleman®-Mach®10 non-ducted, quiet air conditioner to cool hot days and nights.
- Solar Panel – The Boldt includes (2) 115-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box and plug for additional portable solar panel. The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
- Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis – The Boldts chassis includes many active and passive safety features including:
- Active Brake Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
- Active Lane Keep Assist – If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
- DISTRONIC PLUS – (adaptive cruise control) In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
- Blind Spot Assist including Rear Cross Traffic Alert- Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
- Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout your travel, speed limits can be everchanging. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
- Crosswind Assist – Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps the driver to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle’s course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
- Windshield – Your windshield on your Boldt with remain clear with the rain sensor with integrated wet wiper system.
- Winterization package The Winterization Package in your Boldt includes a water heater bypass valve and siphon tube.
- Windows – Available in the Boldt is the optional dual-pane, euro acrylic thermo insulated windows w/cassette shades. These European Style canopy windows with dual pane like properties include a thermal break and solar reflective property.
- Screen Doors – Side and Rear Roll-Up Screen Doors with Magnetic Closure in the Boldt provide air flow and eliminate pesky bugs etc. from getting inside.
- Alternator – The Boldt’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and provides quick recharge time.
- Car to X communication – This communication provides a warning in your Boldt with Car to X communication if there is heavy rain, fog, icy roads, or accidents ahead. Based on automatically collated data from all the vehicles using this technology, drivers get notifications when other drivers encounter a hazardous condition.
The Winnebago Boldt is an RV built for every adventure regardless off the weather. To find out more about the Winnebago Boldt and it’s 4 season features contact a factory trained Lichtsinn RV consultant!
See available Winnebago Boldts for Sale here.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: