The Winnebago EKKO Class C gas motorhome is ready for all-weather and all-roads with its insulated water service center, extensive all-season insulation, dual-pane acrylic windows, heated exterior storage, and Ford AWD Transit chassis! You can camp almost anywhere in the EKKO with its numerous features that allow you to go off-grid for an extended period of time. The EKKO is not only a power house for rugged adventures, but also provides a comfortable living environment inside. The Winnebago EKKO is built for adventure with exterior features that will help make your outdoor adventures complete.
Listed below we have the top 10 exterior features found on the Winnebago EKKO.
- ALL-WHEEL DRIVE FORD TRANSIT CHASSIS – At the base of the EKKO you’ll find the AWD Ford Transit Chassis. The 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 delivers 310 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 31-gallon fuel tank greatly extends the EKKO’s range. The standard on-demand AWD engages when the EKKO detects slippage and sends torque or power the wheels that need them and doesn’t when it’s not needed to improve fuel economy. Watch a Video on the Ford Chassis with Safety Features
- POP-TOP SLEEPING AREA OPTION – To extend your sleeping space you may choose to add the Pop-Top Sleeping Area to your EKKO. If this option is chosen you will receive an interior ladder to climb to the pop-top area. The Pop-Top measures 52”x79” and uses the FROLI Sleep System to provide you a comfortable nights rest. There are 110V/USB charging ports in the pop-top area so you can plug-in closer to the stars.
- HEATED GEAR GARAGE – The large Gear Garage found in the rear of the EKKO is accessible from both the driver side and passenger side of the coach. The heated garage allows you to store gear in a climate- controlled setting. Inside the Gear Garage you’ll find an L-Track Cargo Tie Down System to secure your items. You’ll also find 110V/12V charging ports and LED lighting inside the Gear Garage providing the perfect space to store your adventure gear. Watch a Video on the Rear Garage in the EKKO
- ALUMINUM CAB STEPS – The Aluminum Cab Steps found on the EKKO include a logoed tread to prevent slippage and pet loop attachment to secure your pet while allowing them to enjoy the outdoors. (cab steps n/a with pop-top option)
- POWERED PATIO AWNING – The EKKO includes a 13’ Colorado Carefree powered patio awning with LED lighting. This awning can be controlled with Bluetooth allowing you to easily control it from your phone or tablet. If you do not want the awning there is an option to remove it from your EKKO as well.
- LADDER – The exterior ladder found on the EKKO allows you to easily climb atop your EKKO to access items on your luggage rack, complete roof maintenance or just stand atop your coach to get a wider view of your surroundings. (ladder n/a with pop-top option)
- MUD FLAPS – The EKKO includes mud flaps to protect your EKKO from gravel and debris that might be kicked up from the road. The mud flaps also protect the undercarriage of your EKKO as well as the lower panels.
- BATWING AWNING OPTION – This available EKKO option is a 270-degree Batwing Awning from Alucab. This driver and rearward awning is designed to open and set up all-in-one.
Watch a Video on the Alu-Cab Bat Wing Awning
- LUGGAGE RACK OPTION – To expand your storage space you may choose to add a luggage rack to the top of your EKKO. The luggage rack can be easily reached with the ladder found on the EKKO. (luggage rack n/a with pop-top option)
- EXTERIOR KITCHEN OPTION – You may choose to add the Exterior Kitchen option to your EKKO to extend your outdoor living space. This kitchen includes a chest style 12V refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner LP cooktop, flip-up counter extension, collapsible sink, quick-connect faucet and LP Quick Connect hose. (exterior kitchen n/a with pop-top option)
To find out more about the Winnebago EKKO and its exterior features allowing you to take adventure to the next level, contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: