The Winnebago Boldt, built on the Mercedes Benz Sprinter VS30 Diesel Chassis, was the first Camper Van to be built on this chassis to partner with the Pure3 Volta Lithium Powered System. This System provides 12,800 watt-hours of clean and quiet power, allowing the Boldt to stay off-grid for extended periods of time. The Boldt is also all-season ready with it’s state-of-the-art insulation, in-coach water lines and Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System.
The Winnebago Boldt is available in 2 floorplans, the Winnebago Boldt 70BL and Boldt 70KL. Listed below you’ll see the top 6 differences in the Winnebago Boldt floorplans.
- TWIN FLEX BED SYSTEM – While each of the Boldt floorplans includes the Twin Bed Flex Bed System, each floorplan is a bit different. In the 70BL, you’ll find a rear Twin Bed Flex Bed System measuring 66″x81″ and in the 70KL a center Twin Flex Bed System measuring 41″x74″.
- TABLE – In the 70BL floorplan you’ll find a removable pedestal table while the 70KL features a swivel table centered between the twin sized beds.
- DINETTE – The 70BL floorplan includes a dinette with pedestal table that can be converted to a sleeping surface with the flex bed system. The 70KL has a driver side flip-out table and passenger side adjustable/removable swivel table in the cab area.
- MICROWAVE – The 70BL includes a microwave oven while the 70KL includes a microwave/convection oven.
- WARDROBE – The 70BL floorplan includes a single wardrobe for storage while the 70KL features two wardrobes.
- WET BATH – The wet bath found in the 70BL can be found in the center of the coach and measures 24”x35”. The 70KL has a rear wet bath measuring 32”x45” with a large wardrobe in it.
Call a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the all-season Winnebago Boldt.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: