The Winnebago Horizon 40A – The new Look of Diesel Luxury and Performance.
Sleek, sophisticated, and functional is how you would describe the new Horizon class A motor home by Winnebago. These diesel luxury motor homes are sure to draw your attention, some would even say that the interiors have an European design throughout. Each floor plan offers comfortable Villa furnishings, LED tube lighting, and in the galley you will find a full residential style refrigerator plus a Glide & Dine table and chairs.
The Horizon features a refreshingly clean design, highlighted by LED tube lighting and luxurious Villa furnishings, as well as a spacious master bedroom with a walkaround recline and incline king bed, abundant interior storage, full galley with residential style refrigerator, and the versatile Glide & Dine dining table and chairs that let you configure your dining area to suit your needs. Every Horizon is built on our turbo diesel powered Maxum Chassis, so you can count on the performance, ride, handling, and storage of 183 cubic feet in the exterior basement to match the Horizon’s elegant good looks. Drive, arrive, and thrive in style: the new Horizon is calling.
The Winnebago Horizon, a Winnebago Diesel Pusher, is covered by the confidence in quality for Winnebago diesel pushers! At Winnebago, innovation isn’t limited to our cutting edge products. We also lead in after sale service support. So while some manufacturers such as Tiffin District Service Centers are turning coaches older than 4 years away from their service facilities, Winnebago will be there for you, today, tomorrow and for years to come. The Diesel Pusher Warranty has been extended – all built on Freightliner chassis — to an industry-leading 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Winnebago has always stood behind its products, and for anyone who is concerned about service, this program clearly demonstrates the confidence we have in our diesel pusher lineup!
The Winnebago Horizon 40A includes a large walk-thru bathroom, that can be accessed from the front living space as well as the bedroom while keeping privacy between the two. This quad-slide diesel pusher seamlessly blends meal prep, dining and entertaining areas for the ultimate experience in versatile living space. It has a large Rest Easy Sofa and comfortable lounge chair seating in front of 2 expansive TV areas (one is located as a retractable TV in the full storage Buffet) and a cozy fireplace. Doors in the Pantry conceal the microwave and stylish in-drawer dishwasher. The attention to detail and elegance will not be missed in the new Winnebago Horizon 40A.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Freightliner Maxum chassis with a Cummins ISL powertrain:
1. Cummins ISL 8.9L turbo charged diesel engine
2. 1,250 lb ft of torque or power
3. 400 hp
4. Allison 6 speed automatic 3000 MH transmission with grade braking
5. Air brakes with ABS
6. Engine exhaust brake
7. QuickConnect air connection with manual shut off
8. Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
9. Stylized aluminum wheels
10. Front air suspension
11. V Ride rear axle suspension
12. Trailering package, 15,000 lb. drawbar with 1,500 lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
13. Chassis ignition slide room lock system
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS featuring a 10.4 inch touch screen color monitor with split screen function, second monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe and easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, AM FM stereo, steering wheel and handheld remotes, SiriusXM satellite radio with a 90 day trial subscription, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth hands free connectivity, color rearview camera, sideview cameras, and house mode feature which displays all 3 cameras and audio of radio screen to any TV in or on the coach for using SiriusXM or trip planning on any HDTV
2. JBL 11 speaker Premium Cab Sound System
3. Winegard Razar stationary automatic local off air HDTV antenna
4. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units for maximum capacity
5. Central vacuum system
7. Ground effects lighting package with smartphone and tablet app to adjust to outdoor illumination in static colors, or to change to meet that of certain colors or will move in relation to exterior music
8. Pneumatically adjustable powered king bed with Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress with remotes
9. Tire pressure monitoring system, integrated into the Infotainment center and expandable to dinghy tow setups
10. Exterior ladder
11. Lounge TV with a full bank of overhead storage, adjacent to the galley and lounge chair
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 183 cubic feet of exterior and basement storage
2. 100 gallon fuel capacity
3. 5.6 gallon LP capacity, used only for outdoor grilling as this is an all electric coach
4. Aqua Hot 400 hydronic dual zone heating system with continuous hot water
5. 50 amp electrical service
6. TrueAir Maximum Comfort air conditioner system with concealed cold air ducting for whisper quiet operation, three 13,500 BTU 3 cooling units with heat pumps
7. Powered patio awning, 20 ft, with motion sensor and LED lighting
8. Six AGM absorbed glass mat group 31 RV batteries
To see more than 115 photos of this unit, plus video CLICK HERE.
Call the Lichtsinn RV Sales Department today to find out more about the 2018 Winnebago Horizon 40A!